DILLIGAF?: Project Ratty

• looking good do like the matt black look

• @4f8784415a=jay:

looking good do like the matt black look

Me too, my old civic was all matt black, easy to look after and covers any blemishes easily.

• Painted my truck satin black the other day looks very aggressive.

• @5c284c045f=Mechanic:

Painted my truck satin black the other day looks very aggressive.

I gotta see that!

• @06903d3c7d=Mechanic:

Painted my truck satin black the other day looks very aggressive.

Pics Pics Pics

• @e29fcea45c=nightstalker:

One question…... How would I get petrol on the front end of my car or my spoiler (unless I was drunk of course-but then I shouldn't be driving ;) )?

I've gotten some petrol on the bonnet before, left a jerry can on it after filling up a Vespa.

• So, took a trip down to North Lincolnshire last night to go see my folks and have an early 30th celbration (11th of May guys! ;) ).

This weekend coincides with RSCS at Lincoln Show Ground so I thought I might pop along and see what was happening, so Saturday morning was spent cleaning the car out of dog hairs and playing with my new toy thanks to my beautiful girlfriend, a car polisher.

The results of using a powered polisher compared to just good ol' elbow grease is immense, it's just a shame I made the trip down the A15 only to discover it was going to cost me £20 so I could look at other peoples cars for about an hour, I would have paid it if I hadn't have turned up at 4pm and planned on staying for longer but I just turned back and went to the pub instead….

• Jebus, that looks minty clean now! :D

• @e89a1240c9=Ryan:

Jebus, that looks minty clean now! :D

Cheers fella. I can't tell what it looks like on the pics cuz I'm on my 'rents PC with budget screen that has a funny blue tinge to it but in reality it's, as they say, "blinging!".

• looks well dude need a lip on the front though

exhaust be nice aswell, go along with the shocker…

for the guys that dont know the shocker is noticed by the JDM world...Japanese domestic market. and means 2 in the pink 1 in the stink or 2 in the goo one in the poo :lol:

• @c36148ef8a=Welly:

looks well dude need a lip on the front though

exhaust be nice aswell, go along with the shocker…

for the guys that dont know the shocker is noticed by the JDM world...Japanese domestic market. and means 2 in the pink 1 in the stink or 2 in the goo one in the poo :lol:

I'm hoping to get a lip sorted out from our good man Ryan and I would love to get an exhaust sorted for it soon too to replace the dirty pea shooter but funds are tight at the moment :(

• So I've got back from Lincolnshire and I've decided to set aside a plan for Bert. It's simple, clear all the annoying bits about the car that I hate at the moment and then next year get to work on it properly.

So here goes in order of what I want to do, so if anyone can help out please let me know.

*Front bumper (no damage as mine is ratty as hell!)
    *Nearside front wing (no damage as mine, erm, is)
    *V6 splitter (any colour but preferably black)
    *New window seals all round
    *Exhaust system (or a decent backbox!)
    *Lowering
    *Performance HT leads (red)
    *Braided Brake lines (blue)
    *Bigger brakes and discs

• @7c4bafed01=nightstalker:

**http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350291073836

Just bought some in red, for Red. And Marvin will be getting a purple set. Stainless fittings as standard.**

• @a205f23ec5=Famine:

@a205f23ec5=nightstalker:

**http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350291073836

Just bought some in red, for Red. And Marvin will be getting a purple set. Stainless fittings as standard.**

Cheers Fam, they were the exact ones I was thinking of too :D (or Goodridge).

• Goodridge are a hair more expensive and have zinc fittings as standard - the stainless ones are another £10 on top. Cheapest I've found was Demon Thiefs with a discount voucher and Probestore.

• Cheapest goodridge ones i found were £48..

• @b4a7276456=nightstalker:

I'm hoping to get a lip sorted out from our good man Ryan and I would love to get an exhaust sorted for it soon too to replace the dirty pea shooter but funds are tight at the moment :(

I've been trying to get a box big enough for shipping but have been having a bit of trouble getting one. :?

• @bb776fdf2e=Ryan:

@bb776fdf2e=nightstalker:

I've been trying to get a box big enough for shipping but have been having a bit of trouble getting one. :?

Fold cardboard around the actually lip and tape about 4 black bin liners around it with address taped on, how mazota one was recived

• New Ignition Leads.

Thanks to the ford probe store(www.rocspares.co.uk) and Mark for his help.

These puppies have given Bert much better response and start up. I have had to modify them slightly as they did not have the dust covers for the tops. But a much needed addition to the bay, just need to get the silicone hoses for the rest of the bay now, massive filter/induction kit.

Edit:

Now with numbers and dust covers (bodged on :lol: )

• which air pipe keeps coming off?

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB