looking forward to yo rear lights :)

• Just an idea as foxy has already done it

maybe squares or stripes

to be road legal you cannot cover up more than 50% for the MOT

• @b164ad2a1b=djmarcopolo:

Just an idea as foxy has already done it

maybe squares or stripes

to be road legal you cannot cover up more than 50% for the MOT

I was thinking stripes myself but like you say it's a risky one and I think I've got enough on my plate as it is :lol: (actually, no, the guy at the garage said apart form the sill which needs welding up, the car seems quite solid, grimey, but solid).

• Iron cross mask job in camo?
    stick some reflectors lower down :D

• @8661d96dee=youdirtyfox:

Iron cross mask job in camo?
    stick some reflectors lower down :D

Like the idea, but maybe black so they blend with the body 8)

Had the flaps on about an hour now and I just couldn't help but think they needed something

Job done I say.

• sounds like something Bill Bailey would come out with :lol:

• That sticker rocks "i poke badgers with spoons lol cracks me up!!! :lol:

• is it me or is this starting to look really f**king cool, i mean i liked the rat look before but im starting to love this

• @e33c44e1a9=barrywhite21:

is it me or is this starting to look really f**king cool, i mean i liked the rat look before but im starting to love this

:) glad you like it bud, I'm looking at it now and thinking there's not a lot more I could do to the exterior (apart from the pick up conversion), I really will be at a loss when the car's finished, I might have to start work on the house again :shock:

• How do you rate the cars glove box? Boring? Not bothered? Dunno it's full of crap?

It's pretty boring really, nothing of interest, just a place to hide all the crap you need to carry around in the car.

So what it needs is some "bombing"! Not just any ordinary bombing how's about something to cheer passengers up on those long journeys?

YEAH!!! That's right, some useful numbers for those long boring journeys!

:lol:

Oh and note the One dollar bill in case you get really stuck…...

• oh dear

• That is awesome, you will have to do the door cards now in a fresco wallpaper hahaha LOVE IT :lol: :D :lol:

• lol great nice work

• Thats funny dude!

You know what i always wanted someone to do a white no frills car, you remeber no frills? was it tesco or something?

• LOL, laquer over the paper so that it won't tear/get damaged

• Awesome mate!! totally class :lol:

• @71655c71e4=mx3gulf:

LOL, laquer over the paper so that it won't tear/get damaged

I've still got a bit to do on it but I think I may have to when I'm finished, I've ordered a sticker bomb book to do the pillars by the front windscreen :lol:

Not shitting up the whole interior, just some of it.

Jimbo, I love it when people say "Oh dear" about my car, means I'm doing something right :lol:

@71655c71e4=fallschirmgd:

Awesome mate!! totally class :lol:

Cheers buddy.

• Been doing a bit of, erm, testing, to see what would look best.

Now imagine, if you can, that these are not toilet rolls.
    Front side exit:

Rear quarter side exit:

Which looks best? I'm actually taken by the rear quarter side exit.

• You been watching blue peter? rear exit FTW, just don't kerb your exhaust as well as your wheels!! :oops:

• @49d69e5da9=mx3gulf:

You been watching blue peter? rear exit FTW, just don't kerb your exhaust as well as your wheels!! :oops:

I know, shocking isn't it! They were nice and fresh for, ooh, 3 days and I completely tooled them! Good job I've got a spare clean one whilst I try and fix this one :oops:

I agree totally with the rear exit as it means I won't get gassed.

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB