DILLIGAF?: Project Ratty

• could you do a front exit? surely you would have to run the pipe down through the car (cat for MOT) then back up for the front exit? i like the rear quarter exit.

• @4e6c77c333=daniel:

could you do a front exit? surely you would have to run the pipe down through the car (cat for MOT) then back up for the front exit? i like the rear quarter exit.

As far as I know the cat is situated at the front of the exhaust, the only problem would be being gassed in the summer with the window down :wink:

• @af82f97054=daniel:

could you do a front exit? surely you would have to run the pipe down through the car (cat for MOT) then back up for the front exit? i like the rear quarter exit.

**The cat isn't required for the MOT. All that matters is if your car can pass the appropriate emissions test.

If it can't do it without the cat, it'll need it. If it can, it won't.**

• not for long. i believe the government is bringing in a new law that if your car came with a cat on as standard it will require one for an mot, regardless of emissions results. :( not looking forward to when/if that law comes in

• side rear would look good and would be the easyest as the pipe is close to that side already

• @b218a230cd=barrywhite21:

Thats funny dude!

You know what i always wanted someone to do a white no frills car, you remeber no frills? was it tesco or something?

kwik save, took me years to understand what they meant by no frills, still dunno why they didnt just write kwik save on it.

• What about one coming out of either side facing up so when u rev up its like a bull snorting… erm just like when bryan arrives in fast and furious 2 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• bozo ftw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlQO438qwNY

maybe not that high but along those lines

oh and you need some kind of musical horn :D

• dont mean to sound old but what the hell does FTW mean?? i have seen it alot but dont know what it actually means

• @3e7a6b1bb3=jay1987:

bozo ftw

oh and you need some kind of musical horn :D

GodFather tune horn… :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEnK4Hywj2k&feature=related

• @f44eba52b8=daniel:

dont mean to sound old but what the hell does FTW mean?? i have seen it alot but dont know what it actually means

For The Win

• **Bookmark this site, to prevent future feelings of oldness.

(oh, it's about as worksafe as rape)**

• Kwiksave FTW!

Got a nice mixture of stickers from the hospital on the way to you sending tomorrow :roll:

• @022b65bce9=barrywhite21:

Kwiksave FTW!

Got a nice mixture of stickers from the hospital on the way to you sending tomorrow :roll:

Lol, cheers bud. FTW can also mean F*ck the world, but most of the time its the earlier.

• Decided to do some more sticker bombing on the inside, this is the drivers sun visor so far

Still got the passenger side to do, the A pillars, central console, and the big bits near the back seats, it's going to be glorious :lol:

• looking great mate

• Ghetto fabulous 8)

• LOL I love this thread, and so do another 1000 people every week that keep up with this

I think on plastic bits in the rear they need to be used for a major problem the MX-3 has had as a design flaw, that is lighting for the rear passengers, they cannot read on long journeys so this issue could be addressed for the first time in your car with these either side

12v Brass lamps, there are lots of designs to choose from

• @ba5f4458cf=djmarcopolo:

LOL I love this thread, and so do another 1000 people every week that keep up with this

I think on plastic bits in the rear they need to be used for a major problem the MX-3 has had as a design flaw, that is lighting for the rear passengers, they cannot read on long journeys so this issue could be addressed for the first time in your car with these either side

12v Brass lamps, there are lots of designs to choose from

Once I've done the Pick up convo I don't rear passenger lighting will be a major problem :lol:

• Another hour of boredom and yet more sticker bombing (Dang this is fun) :lol:

This has to be by far my favourite from the book!

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB