DILLIGAF?: Project Ratty

• @2df7259f42=RustyMx3:

This has to be by far my favourite from the book!

Reminds me of my EX girlfriend of many years ago LOL

• Where was I? Oh, yeah, busy slapping more stickers over the interior :lol:

Central console armrest:

I find it a shame that the majority of this can;t be seen due to the seats really.

• So the roof lining came out this morning for me to sort it out. I had previously started dying it using an interior dye which turned out to be useless, so I thought of the next best thing, my good old friend, a spray can!

It has worked 100% better than the dye and I'm much happier with it.

• was the dye that autoglym stuff? was looking at getting some so be interested before I waste money

• @b74d3a7972=Jesta:

was the dye that autoglym stuff? was looking at getting some so be interested before I waste money

Valeters Pride, which is meant to be the best stuff out there, had a friend who used the Autoglym stuff and he said it was pretty much the same, useless.

• Took the dog for a walk this afternoon and took the opportunity to take some pictures of my dirty rat :lol:

Hey hey wait up a second, the Mother-in-law just came back from holiday bringing me some smokes (I was meant to be quitting, but hey ho). The big box gave me an idea, the exhaust is giving out some rather fetching smoke from the burning oil so…...

These will be getting cut out and slapped on the back near the exhuast!

• Well some new additions to the car like I said previously

and also a little video of why I put them on

:shock: This to me does not look too good, a petrol car shooting out smoke like a dirty derv! and the camera was covered in oil when I retrieved it!

• cough cough!!

• I'd say more than cough cough Jesta, it looks like it's trying to pass a lung or something :lol:

Got bored after work and got busy with the stickies again.

• Have you tried adding Olbas Oil to the tank, guarenteed way to decongest :)

• I like how those stickers on the b pillar turned out… I did something similar on my laptop

I also LOL at the smokers stickers - BRILLIANT!

• **It seems some German guy has outdone you before you've even got started…

(quick translation: All the stickers say, in German, what part they're on; Credit for the find to Fluffy at Barryboys)**

• Hmm, I'll let the guy have that, I don't think that's sticker bombing as such just some kind of oddness.

Anyone fancy a quick tour of Bert? Well, FU, here's one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QddnC517cp4

• You got served

• @816aa4cdd5=Famine:

**It seems some German guy has outdone you before you've even got started…

(quick translation: All the stickers say, in German, what part they're on; Credit for the find to Fluffy at Barryboys)**

Shite!!

Looks like a gaymobile, Rusty's is much better 8)

• ^^^ isnt that noddy's new car ^^^

• Slightly better example IMO than famines odd find :lol:

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=492813

Enjoy!

• redbull in the intercooler for boost haha quality

• :twisted: The car that won't die! My worst fears came to mind when I thought the water pump had gone the other week, finding out this would mean changing the cambelt put a somewhat sudden end to the thoughts of keeping Bert going any longer (it made sense cambelt kit and water pump costing £175 before fitting and tax and with a few other things needing to be done, I knew it was in for a big bill).

But hey, all is fine. The water pump is fine, so therefore needing to change the cambelt is no longer needed either. Bert just keeps trucking along like the insane little insect he is. It's MOT time at the end of the month so I am going to get him sorted so I can get another years motoring out.

• thats good hated the thought of it going to the car grave yard

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB