DILLIGAF?: Project Ratty

• Not a fan of the tail gate but the rest is ace should have a propped ruff looking body and a cleaming engine bay lol

• you want a piece of mirror finished
    stainless to go round that air filter?

• @e28c34d87c=Jesta:

@e28c34d87c=RustyMx3:

New air filter arrived fresh this morning. I couldn't resist it, it claimed gains of 10bhp :lol:

so youve got 18bhp now, nice! :p

Pfft, don't be getting ahead of yourself. I said a gain of 10 bhp, so I now have 10!

@e28c34d87c=DaveMc:

Not a fan of the tail gate but the rest is ace should have a propped ruff looking body and a cleaming engine bay lol

That's what I'm hoping for eventually, beaten up outside yet gleaming interior and engine bay.

@e28c34d87c=youdirtyfox:

you want a piece of mirror finished
    stainless to go round that air filter?

Got plenty thanks Foxy, I work in a place that makes heatshields and some of the metal may have ended up in my loft somehow :wink:

• I've found me a bunch of Barry boys to wind up :lol:

• I love those "claims" of an instant 10-15bhp. i can feel a resistor "chip" coming on haha. na in all seriousness i am loving project ratty rusty. its looking really good mate. nice post as well, keeping everyone informed.

• I am thinking this worklog has now gone viral on the internet as you have gained another 1000 views in the matter of days LOL

I think you should contact banksy through his website and see if he wants to bling it up, it will be worth thousands then :wink:

Maybe get it sponsored by tesco value :lol:

• Maybe get it sponsored by tesco value @3ed3174866:

haha

• Quote Fail :lol:

• lol yeah ive never done that before :lol:

• @7f87b99ac0=djmarcopolo:

I am thinking this worklog has now gone viral on the internet as you have gained another 1000 views in the matter of days LOL

I think you should contact banksy through his website and see if he wants to bling it up, it will be worth thousands then :wink:

Maybe get it sponsored by tesco value :lol:

Holy bananas! It is up on rat-look.com as the uk-mx3.com rat ride, so that might help. Obviously the cars getting quite a bit of attention, good or bad? It's all gravy to me :lol:

NO, not Tesco, never, no, no, no. I worked for them if you remember and it destroyed my soul!

• :lol: just had this fantastic quote off a Barry site I joined for the fun of it.

" I don't care how fast it will be, it will get laughed off the road"

I say that's game on.

Now, would you prefer to be laughed off the road having your arse wiped by a car that looks like it should be in the scrap heap or would you prefer to keep quiet?

Looks like I've found a new play site :lol:

(www.streetstyled.co.uk)

• @9caaac29dd=RustyMx3:

(www.streetstyled.co.uk)

We are a Max Power and Fast Car approved website and are sponsored by various companies.

The server can not find the requested page: 85.13.246.130/~streetst/Sponsors.htm (port 80)

Site fail.

• @7248f0db04=Lori:

@7248f0db04=RustyMx3:

(www.streetstyled.co.uk)

We are a Max Power and Fast Car approved website and are sponsored by various companies.

The server can not find the requested page: 85.13.246.130/~streetst/Sponsors.htm (port 80)

Site fail.

Lol. The site is so gash (it looks good) but for a Max Power and Fast Car approved site, there seems to be not a lot going on, they're probably all out sitting at Maccy D's or in a carpark somewhere with their questionable GF's :lol:

• So, F the haterz yeah!

Here's an idea I've been toying with for many many many years (even thought of doing on the civic!)

Side exit exhaust.

The only problem is it would need a lot of thought and adjustment due to the exhaust more than likely getting ripped off every day due to not having the exhaust well going to the back and not to the the front door.

• Oh lush mate.. that's one mod someone has to do!

• Get it to exit from the lower rear quarter panel
    exiting into the rear quarter spat would be cool also?!
    legalities too bro http://www.ukpoliceonline.co.uk/index.php?/topic/24099-side-exit-exhaust/

• @5b822f9702=youdirtyfox:

Get it to exit from the lower rear quarter panel
    exiting into the rear quarter spat would be cool also?!
    legalities too bro http://www.ukpoliceonline.co.uk/index.php?/topic/24099-side-exit-exhaust/

I was thinking more by the drivers side door because I love the sound of a raw engine :lol:

Yeah legalities are an issue too, but the biggest issue would be the pipes catching on bumps, humps and pedestrians and also directing the pipes to the said place without cutting up the underside of the car.

The other option is a stack exhaust, but where it would go I don't know?

• you could redirect it from near the back upto the front again
    to keep atleast one silencer and flatten the pipes off and slash cut it?

exhaust stack out the pick up rear?! youd have to bring it through into the cabin before the petrol tank I guess

• It is legal to do it

This is a skyline at my local japclub, he put the exhaust out the side because its so low now that even the brake lines are inside

• whats with the missing light on the front?

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB