Marco's Black Beast aka 'Sooty'

• @9f1ac7a779=Ryan:

Looks smashing! Get a JDM front lip onto it and it'll be perfect! :)
    Changed back to the Supra spoiler?

I have a genuine JDM lip, but it would require butchering it to put it on, I'm not sure I can do it :lol:
    And yes by popular demand the epic wing is back!

Cheers Welly, will get some videos up soon.

• yay supra spoilers back on

• Got to love the Supra spoiler :D

• very nice!!!, get a carbon fibre lip or even better a carbon fibre mazdaspeed front bumper and she would look stunning !!!!. :D

• @6ce18d5b85=Garfy1981:

very nice!!!, get a carbon fibre lip or even better a carbon fibre mazdaspeed front bumper and she would look stunning !!!!. :D

carbon fibre bumper would be about a grand…

lips would be around 250 - 500

Carbons not cheap stuff.

Mooneggs i think it is has wrapped alot of his struff

• I'm thinking of doing the brake upgrade while I have everything off.

Is the 323 spindle the same as the mx-3 one apart from the caliper bracket mounting holes?

Are the bottom balljoint hole and track rod end holes in the same place?

Is the offset the same?

Just want to make sure its not altering the steering/suspension geometry in any way.

• cant say i havent thort about carbon fiber wings and ally dor frames with carbon or fiber glass skins

• @0ab7dd4a51=james:

cant say i havent thort about carbon fiber wings and ally dor frames with carbon or fiber glass skins

i was thinking about 2 carbon wings

• @e07b076bac=ukmx3admin:

I'm thinking of doing the brake upgrade while I have everything off.

Is the 323 spindle the same as the mx-3 one apart from the caliper bracket mounting holes?

Is the offset the same?

Just want to make sure its not altering the steering/suspension geometry in any way.

In terms of geometry it is very very similar, with no apparent negative effect or detrimental difference. My car does need realigned after putting them on, but I'd liken that to changing to another mx-3 spindle- no 2 parts are exactly the same. Even just stripping and rebuilding the same parts can alter alignment a little.

Haha Garfy, I nearly bough a MS front on ebay, but foolishly let it slip by. They suit the FMIC setup very well. I'm exprementing myself with CF, very tricky to get flawless finish though!

Thanks for all the comments! :D

• @7529c52aa7=Marco:

@7529c52aa7=ukmx3admin:

I'm thinking of doing the brake upgrade while I have everything off.

Is the offset the same?

In terms of geometry it is very very similar, with no apparent negative effect or detrimental difference. My car does need realigned after putting them on, but I'd liken that to changing to another mx-3 spindle- no 2 parts are exactly the same. Even just stripping and rebuilding the same parts can alter alignment a little.

Haha Garfy, I nearly bough a MS front on ebay, but foolishly let it slip by. They suit the FMIC setup very well. I'm exprementing myself with CF, very tricky to get flawless finish though!

Thanks for all the comments! :D

Have you got just the carbon wrap or have u got all the resins?

• Real CF and resins. Not a fan of wrapping. I like CF for its physical properties more than for aesthetics! Very tedious making moulds…working on a CF rad support at the minute in between projects.

• u can get real carbon fibre wrap, has to be resined onto of the exsisting part.

finsh is awsome when its done…

• Indeed but deep down you'd be a poser.

:P

• @cd0ef4c6b8=Marco:

Indeed but deep down you'd be a poser.

:P

Agree

Deepdown my pockets aint folking out 200+ for a lip to be made though..

when it costs nothing near that for materials

• Exactly diy ftw!

• @1d543bcf6e=Marco:

Exactly diy ftw!

Yep!

make me a:

Lip
    Bonnet
    Boot
    2 Wings

Cheers. ill get u a pint. :lol:

• u are my hero marco!!!!

GO GO SUPERCHARGER POWER

sounds like u sexually abusing a kitten under the bonnet

• @2b5b1ec335=Marco:

more kitten sex :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMxqIHBBJnk

"creamed"

The last bit of the exhaust shoot haha!!

• brillaint love that car
    the last shot of the exhaust was brilliant

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB