Robx1r - My second 3!!!!!!

• well i hope the have the sc on and plumbed in for june ad i'm having a charity trackday on the 4th and have TDP's dyno up there so i'll dyno it then (dunno if i'll have amanagment system worked out) if it blows it blows !!

i didnt like the original sc inlet manifold i had made so got it redone as you can see in the picks alot nicer now.

i'm debating on ksport 6pot breaks, 295 or 330mm???????

i'm gonna pick up an oldschool apexi Safc to sort out fueling and see how it handles it.

• Very interesting, will look forward to more posts, good work :D

• i'm looking into gearbox options, what is there available lsd or gear set wise?

• LSD:
    Quaife ATB diff costs about £1200 or something comical, but great product
    MFactory ATB diff costs about £500? I can't remember, that's what I'm waiting to install
    Phantom Grip costs a few hundred but isn't a true LSD, some love some hate

Gears:
    A few different ratios about, k8 box is closest, 626 IIRC is longest. Some use the 323 GTR 3rd gear set, meant to be a little stronger. Cryro treating could help.

PAR do a dog/straight cut set, but it'll cost you big time!

• @94403b932e=Marco:

LSD:

How come not?

• @8163828316=barrywhite21:

@8163828316=Marco:

LSD:

How come not?

Yeah how come, very interested to know?

• New thread opened in transmission

• eaton 45 with 75mm inlet/oulet pipes welded

2x R33 gts-t intercoolers and uni oilcooler mounted in v setup

Eg civic half rad adapted to be mounted on its side

• yeooooooow! About time we saw some progress ;) Shaping up well dude.

• Looks really good cant wait to see it all go together. :D :D

• Same here this is gonna be good…

• the 2.0l kf hay intresting

• kfze out of a latis type r. same power as a klze :) with a factory fitted lsd

• right piccies of the kf being stripped after getting onto tdp i'm probaly going to get some 80mm pistons made up to fit the re bore and re sleeve and use ze rods to give me near the 2.9/3.0 displacement and get the crank shaft lightend and ballanced, polish up the ports and strengthen up the valve train. price is somewhat reasonable for whats involved. anyway now the piccies of dissasembly

• @bc6ee53203=robx1r:

I love this pic. :D Very well placed charger.

• That'll be a beast. :shock:

• @50bfdb20ad=robx1r:

kfze out of a latis type r. same power as a klze :) with a factory fitted lsd

The KFZE isnt the same power as a KLZE ;) There only 170bhp same as a KLDE though

Ive had 1 and there no to bad. Wish i kept the gearbox but couldnt get to it as i had a front end smash

• the standard kfze isnt but if you pull it from a lantis type r it is.

robbed from wiki

2.0 L KF - 1995 cc (78x69.6 mm) - The 2.0 L KF engine was available in various states of tune. The KF-DE produced 140 hp (100 kW) and 132 ft·lbf (179 N·m) and later on 144 hp (107 kW) and 132 ft·lbf (179 N·m). The JDM version KF-ZE engine produced 160 hp (120 kW) and 132 ft·lbf (179 N·m). The Lantis Type R variant produced 170 hp (130 kW) and 140 ft·lbf (190 N·m).

• ya, the KLZE is 200BHP.

Lantis Type r is 170.

didn't you just prove Dave right?

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB