Robx1r - My second 3!!!!!!

• new/ish bodykit

need i say more??

• hay i have those skirts but there not on yet :(
    how well did they go on or were they a right bitch
    and i love that collour i was thinking about geting mine resprayed
    and how dose the bonit shut with that turbo there

• I'm gonna take a guess it's just sitting there! beast :D turbo k8?

• lol that's a rather large turbo…

• yes,yes it is and yeah just sittin there but all i need is the manifold and i've every thing i need. its a hks 30/37 hybrid, i've a hks ssqv, hks iridium plugs and nismo injectors dunno bout fuel mangement or wastegate yet, i'll possibly be changin my wheels yet again and my kit yet again, any ideas welcome

• Rob thats gonna be awsome when its done, your gonna have to post up some pics and vids of the build.. Love the kit

• it looks awesome, the turbo looks so at home beside a v6! there used to be a turbo K8 out my way, mazdaspeed bodykit, supra spoiler (calm down marco) carbon altezza lights, FMIC. the thing was a monster!! destroyed absolutely anything!

giz a bell about tmw rob

• Had a couple of days off so i thought i'd relocate the battery and washer bottle, while the bonnet was up i got (bullied) HHIC into taking the throttle body off so i could clean it and i took the front rocker cover off to clean it up as well!!!

here's a pic of where the battery used to be i know its not clean but i dont really care tbh LOL

here's the injectors i cant remember wethere they're out of a 33gts-t or a 32 gtr

• Race? :)

• what ya cant see in that pic of the injectors is i'm fettling them to give a little more than the 330cc they give at the moment

• Please tell me that the drill in the background is not for that… :twisted:

• lol no no using 120grit wet/dry paper apparently it should flow near 880cc ;)

• Mmmm overfueling :) unless ur running piston melting,manifold glowing boost.

be intrested to see this mate.

so ur doing the injectors, but what about the rail? its not a high flow rail so will restrict the flow :P

• 880cc :o Your duty cycle will be like 1%!
    @d78250175c:

so ur doing the injectors, but what about the rail? its not a high flow rail so will restrict the flow

That's what the drill is for! :P

Seriously though Rob, you must have some crazy plans for this, can't wait to see the outcome! :D

• just some forced induction thats all!!! but first i've to find a new job as a was laid off last week!

• Unlucky dude, hope you get a new one soon.

I'm intrigued by your huge injectors :lol:

• i've been fascinated about compound turbocharging an engine so i'm gonna try get a spare k8 somewhere

• There are some good production cars that used compuond charging well.

The Nissan Micra Super Turbo used a supercharger and a turbo in a compound setup to get 110bhp out of a 1 litre MA10 engine! and no LAG.

The main problem with big power in an MX-3 though will always be the front wheel drive setup. If only they were AWD or even RWD, then you could go for huge power and use it.

• ah the oul super t's are great fun!!! i was thinkin along the lines of 35-45 psi see how long it lasts and how i could make it somewhat safe

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB