Project: Gray Death.

• Tw&ts, gotta take their word for it, I mean royal mail are faultless, easy way to pass the buck onto someone else, cuntzzzzz

• Yup, I've contacted the seller, or I'll via Ebay to say it wasn't complete due to being badly packaged.

Seller has agreed to post the missing items to me for free.

Result :)

• Had a good day today so hit the Equipe with a few mates,

Dash is 90% back in.
    Clocks are all wired up.

Boots been cleaned up.
    Parts have been sorted.
    The wooden create I've been storing parts in have been sorted and filtered.

For the last few days the front drivers side tyre has been flatter then a fracking pancake, and dispite me foot pumping the hell out if it, then using a 12v air hose on it, nothing would inflate the bloody thing.

Turns out, that the inside tyre wall isn't spring proof.

So… that answers that one, and at least it went while standing still and not driving it.

• lol that'll do it all right. Good job on the dash, progress :)

• oh wow thankfully you were not driving when the spring did that….

• Just picked up another Jap bargin.

:bigok:

• Hey guys,

I've got some serious rear end work coming up, and was curious about a few things.

This part:

What would I need to cut into it, or is it a simple hacksaw jobby? and If I heat the ends up, would it be simple to remake the edges?

As long as my bargin fits like I think it should, I'm also going to need to move the boot lock mech as that won't exist anymore.

Would it effect anything in the way of strenght if I move it to one side? or even mount another, one each side on a self built support brace.

• I got rid of my bootlock and filled and sanded it over, that bit comes off with the bumper and is easy to cut if you follow the crease along and its all plastic :bigok:

• Sweet, I'd just be removing the middle part, so should be good.

• Something is happening…

Door scratches are from the fence :(

• With the delivery of a few more items, I can now say.

Collection complete:

I have two sets of Eunos ones, one with stickers, the other without.

Many thanks Ice Man for the MX3 ones…

• Not much to update,

I've spend almost three hours now removing the rust from the PS coolent pipes at the front, ready for painting, and fitted the wraparound spoiler while I fix the broken connectors on the RS one.

Found\cured\painted some rust just under the tailgate (under the 3rd light) and test fitted the projectors and some custom wiring. (I'm at it again)

• Good to hear you are keeping at it though Bud.

• @dd8f60f432=youdirtyfox:

Good to hear you are keeping at it though Bud.

I'm getting there, almost finished with the fog lights this morning :) - Got a mate popping over to finish the dash switches off, then I can refit the center console and the seats.

Problem I've got now is way to many small jobs, all connected and no space.

• Engine is out..

Shattered now, I want to sleep.

• Its a hard job doing the engine lol

hope this all comes together soon

Also lri look after those graphics on you car as you will be the only one left with an original set as mine are coming off :cry:

• One side is screwed due to the fence falling on it bud, the other is fine thou :)

Yeah, the engine is one hard thing to remove.

What was stopping it coming out was a large black pole that mirrored the gearbox linkage, and the rear gearbox mount under the subframe.

• that rear mount under the subframe is a c%^t wait til it goes back together lmfao, it might be easier for you to remove the inlet manifold to really get to the back easily when reinserting the ZE

• I can see the 'going in' is going to be a lot worse then the 'coming out'

Almost dreading it.

• @2bf834e0a8=Lori:

Engine is out..

Shattered now, I want to sleep.

No time to sleep, you got a ZE to dump in there 8)

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB