Project: Gray Death.

• KLze Throttle body arrived today :)

In the process of being cleaned as I type. :)

Many thanks drezzle.

• Offer declined.

I'm staying with the 3.

• Sad :'( Maybe interested in some things if you decide on selling. like that Sub woofer box :)

• Rebuilt the clocks and swapped the reverse glow dials over for a different set I had.

Not sure how I ended up with three sets but meh.

• Selling up and moving on. Will be sorting out what's for sale shortly (tonight/tomorrow) and will make a thread up.

With working 2 miles from home, it's time to look at what's more important in life for me.

Chances are the car will be scrapped, it's almost unsellable due to the damage from the flood and the work that's half done on the dash. The fence taking out some of the door didn't help me come to the choice either.

It's a shame and a good run but it's time to look objectivly.

• Noooo!. Another member selling up!. Pretty soon it will just be dj talking to himself on here!. :)
    You never got to feel that ze power !.
    It's understandable, I often look at the car out the window and thing hmmm there is 2k sitting there not moving that could buy me a new bathroom!.
    Will keep an eye out for the thread.

• To be honest, I really dont' want to but looking at the cost of what's sitting in the car, to what's needed in my life right now, the car just isn't worth it. Hard choice but it's one that has to be made.

• Sad news man. Sort of in the same place myself with regards my 3. Good luck with the sale bud.

• @64bb308227=djmarcopolo:

lol

I'll still be around on here, won't be leaving the community :)

The flood has a lot to answer for. :x

• Gutted, that was a clean shell on that equipe, maybe marco would want it :)

• Sad to hear Lori, seems you don't get much luck with cars? Get a Robin Reliant and put ZE in that, at least it will float if it floods

• @7f0bd5ce9c=mx3gulf:

Sad to hear Lori, seems you don't get much luck with cars? Get a Robin Reliant and put ZE in that, at least it will float if it floods

LOL

Nope, me and cars just don't get on these days, lack of time and life moving forward :(

• Bollocks to it.

• Thank god for German Ebay

EDIT:

Oh, I'm back bitches, I had a little lost faith, but I got it back… I started the damn thing didn't I.

• Is this correct that your project is back on? If so excellent news, glad to have you back on board!! ;)

• @921be2dcbc=mx3gulf:

Is this correct that your project is back on? If so excellent news, glad to have you back on board!! ;)

Yup.. I was looking at it the other day feeling sorry about it with the camera in hand to start taking images.

I made the mistake of starting it up… Fell in love with it all over again, of the three MX3's I've had over the years.. 3x3 is a good number to finish on.

• YOU WAIT UNTIL YOU HIT THE ROAD WITH A ZE IN IT FOR THE FIRST TIME

its the same smile you get when you were going home after losing your virginity 8)

• Ordered the last part of the exhaust system a few days ago…

So far it's not looking good.

USPS
    Customs Clearance, Feb-01-13, 10:58 AM
    Item damaged - Item not delivered - Scheduled for another delivery attempt today, Feb-01-13, 10:55 AM
    Processed Through Sort Facility, Feb-01-13, 10:54 AM
    Processed Through Sort Facility, Jan-28-13, 06:16 AM, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
    Electronic Shipping Info Received, Jan-26-13, 00:00 AM
    Depart USPS Sort Facility, Jan-26-13, 00:00 AM, CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA, 91715
    Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility, Jan-25-13, 18:41 PM, CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA, 91715
    Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility, Jan-25-13, 18:41 PM, CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA, 91715
    Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility, Jan-25-13, 17:26 PM, LA PUENTE, CA, 91744
    Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility, Jan-25-13, 17:26 PM, LA PUENTE, CA, 91744

The good news is that I might be on to something to make the rear end a little more 'one a kind' thanks to a nice chap in Japan, but it's going to take mad skills with a welder.

• Outrage: Grrrrrrr

Only thing missing is a few gaskets and a the bolts but Grrr..

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB