DJMARCOPOLO'S - The GREEN RIVET

• sweeeeeeeeet !. :D

you will love it !!.

• very nice looks great

• Good skills bud, when we gonna see this pink 3 you were on about? :lol:

• Glad it arrived Ok.

Couldn't see the gearbox and clutch but I guess they arrived ok too.

Hope it goes in smooth, its the engine all MX-3's should have.

• Really excited about the KLZE going in, it all seems to be fine and was well packaged, will be putting the gearbox + clutch together very soon and then the clock is ticking until the mid april fitting date now so only 4 weeks to go.

Couldnt hold my excitment so I spent so more money yesterday :roll:

Got offered some new alloys at a ridiculously cheap price I could not refuse so snapped them up, they are a set of 17" KEI FUJI alloys 4 months old with tyres to match on them, in hypersilver with black rear fade
    I wont make you sick with the price but I had enough change to go to the pub for a few with the Mrs afterwards from £100

• spankin , looks phat!

• :lol: I vote for DJ and myself as UK-MX3 wheels whores, I've got 3 sets, dunno how many you've acquired bud.

• @9b0cba4ee4=nightstalker:

:lol: I vote for DJ and myself as UK-MX3 wheels whores, I've got 3 sets, dunno how many you've acquired bud.

Currently in the lockup is 6 sets of alloys with a 4 x 100 pcd not inc the baleno set in the shed and the set on the golf, im a real wheel whore ooh and i got a set of rs6 alloys coming soon… :wink:

• LOL, I have 3 sets here in my garage plus 1 set on each car,

1 konig set
    1 white set
    1 Equipe standards ( just been shot blasted for refurb)

• What is it thats so appealing about wheels, I've three sets for mine

• @7d7c3d8cd0=cee:

What is it thats so appealing about wheels, I've three sets for mine

its like bling for cars or a set for each season..

for instance i have a winter set for the golf a summer set ie general driving and a show set coming..

• Well the postal fairy has been delivering gifts and bargains that I have been searching for.

I have MX-6 Headers arrive today so when I work out how much needs chopping I will be on the case of that, they look the nuts and very well built so should go well with the rest of the exhaust that I have in the picture.

In the brown box is a pair of brand new original mazda front discs I won for £14 and that included the postage :shock:

The other pic down is the chrome altezza's I won for £20 that I fitted today too

My first and probably only bit of bling for the KLZE is a polished aluminium oil filler cap with powered by KLZE stamped on it that I imported

• noice bling 8)

• Thanks, was thinking of wrapping it in heat shield when fitting it but then I do like shiny metal

• DJ, Has someone put a big F U on the back of your car?

• @8ffcaa1bf1=djmarcopolo:

Thanks, was thinking of wrapping it in heat shield when fitting it but then I do like shiny metal

me too! wouldnt do it mate, you wont be able to see it change colour :D

• Very nice material 8)
    The headers I ordered from ebay.co.uk didnt fit well. Had to cut one of the two pipes because it was to tight with the "bar" from the gearbox and align it right and weld again. I did a custom exhaust at the same time so I dont know about the length though.

But why chrome altezzas? The stock ones doesent look so bad? :o

• @99d91e701f=unclegreg:

But why chrome altezzas? The stock ones doesent look so bad? :o

The headers I have had a good plan with to get them right :wink:

The altezza's I have black ones that look great but they leak like a cheap nappy (diaper) and were always steamed up, so I bought those cheap the only reason being is I have quad rear lights with twin fogs wired in mine and you can only do that with altezzas as the standards dont have the extra hole on the left side of the car for a bulb

• YAHOO - 12 months MOT as from today

One advisory and that is the clip that sealss the drive shaft gaitor has dropped off which is a 5 min job, not bad for a car I bought as a scrap non runner for £90 nearly 17 months ago.

I did new rear brakes last month as I found a caliper had seized again but she has a perfect bill of health :D :D :D

I also did some bits the weekend so you may notice I have changed something on the front last week :P

• good time to start on that ze now then!, that will give you a year to fine tune it and hopefully get emmisions right!.

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB