SstennizZ 1992 KL-ZE

• No mate, 7.. And thanx! :p

• Got some new stuff and stuff coming soon! :P
    First my nifty CF hood:

Weighs about 33 lbs with functional scoop.
    One of only 12 testmodels made by pakfeifer. Ended up to be to expensive to produce (aluminum subframe and high grade gold reflecting carbon fiber), so the ended up producing it with a bulkier and bigger scoop and cheap silver reflecting cf.
    Fits nicely for a testmodel.

Next week I'm getting a set of new front wings:

I hope to get them on before japfest.
    Also hope to get my front bumper cleaned before japfest. Though going to be tough since I need to swap my transmission and driveshafts before the 8th of may too.

• Looks very good mate, love the cf hood.
    Although didn't you have mx up for sale a while ago?

• awesome motor cant wait to see it at japfest!!! 8)

• Got the car back from the customizer.. :P
    PIIICCCSSS:
    Old:

New!:

Still needs a nice grill in the big opening and the nice grills dj's got for me, but looks awesome already! :D

• looks gorgeous :wink:

• Thanx mate!
    Had a nice pre-japfest meet yesterday:
    http://sstennizz.hyves.nl/album/63728716/JAF 2011//

• your car is looking hot mate :)

• looking great love the front bumper

• love it. Did my bumper like that when I first went ZE, but it cracked so had to give up on it. You've inspired me to try again though :) That hood is very nice.

• nice hood and wide mouth :wink:

it's funny we virtually did the same mods at the same time… :o

• not seen any updates for a while from such a regular member ? have we lost another mx-3er?

• Hell no.. :P
    Got a lot done and or planned.. :P
    Give me a lil to translate.. :lol:

• Cool, good to see you still around dennis, you just vanished since japfest :D

• Since this year I have decided to get my MX ready to do some serious Time Attack races next year.
    I recently started renting a garage with two mates of mine, so now I have both the room and time to get everything done.
    So here's the planning so far:

Things I hadn't mentioned yet:

• Anodized red oil catchtank

• Relocated the battery to the rear of the car

• Redone my audio in the rear

• Annd a LOT more decals.. :P Haven't got them all on pictures yet..

Ever since castle comb, I've been yearning to get back on the track.. :P
    To-do for this winter until the first TA:

• Air filter (This one has "only" been on for like 4 years, and I want a bigger one..)
    • Heatwrapping the headers
    • Master cutoff switch for the engine (must have for TA)
    • Fitting some mesh in the front bumper
    • Redo the bottom of the car (rust treatment)
    • Replace as much hoses as possible in the enginebay
    • Improve stability of the chassis (whiteline swaybar, K6F suspension parts)
    • Grooved brembo discs all around and green- or yellowstuff pads
    • SS brakelines
    • Custom SS midpipe from decat to backbox
    • Actual racing seats
    • Fire extinguisher
    • Better track helmet

And a little lower on the priority list:

• Replace the wanli's and kumho's for something in the size 205-40-17
    • iven more decals! :P
    • Make a rain deflector, because of the scoop in the hood
    • Replase gas hoses for SS ones..

This week I fitted an oil cooler with mocal sandwitchplate. Took some work getting the cooler to fit, but today I tested it. Like predicted it takes a lot longer to reach the right temperature, but when I put it to it's limits, it actually stays within reasonable temperatures now. I could attach a thermostat, but for now this'll work. Since I'll only use it for the track or long drives, it takes a little longer to get to the right temperature, but it will get there.. I just need to restrain myself a bit longer..
    Pictures:
    Sandwichplate with -10 fittings and hoses (old filter btw):

Cooler and hoses:

And last but not least, a package has arrived at a mate of mine in Los Angeles (where I'll be going on holliday). It's my two MSD digital window switches with loom! :P With them I can finally get the right VRIS times programmed! :P

Well that was it for now.. :P Doing a little track time this weekend. I'll post some pics next week.

• good to see the work coming along, I am guessing another visit to castle combe next year :wink:

• looking good, the cooler does make alot of sence, i have the next size up cooler and i love it !, looking good, interested to see effects of sway bar, im wanting to get the bushes uprated but sourcing them is expensive :(

• Today I took the semis for a little "drive".. :P Damn things have even more grip in the rain then my daily wheels.. So my hope is up again for the tracktime tomorrow.. :P

• I bet that audio system helps out alot with time attack :lol:

• @d2101941ba=Mooneggs:

I bet that audio system helps out alot with time attack :lol:

It's bolted to the sides.. Standing in my garage right now..

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB