Project: Gray Death.

• @87dbe98af2=Mooneggs:

Wow those nameplates are sweet - never seen those before. The ones we have in the US are stickers on the doors.

I need to add this to my WTB! :o :shock:

You is not having mine :)

I've got the vin plate for every car I've ever sent to the scrappers.

• Just an update.

Picked up another klze today as well as a few other parts.

Have most of the parts now, just time is lacking.

• Good to hear you got you new KL-ZE mate, good luck with it and I will be watching your thread for developments.

• There won't be many until after winter bud, too bloody cold to work outside and the main gent who does the mechanical work has compacted his ankle so off his feet for 6 weeks at least.

I'll get some of the smaller jobs done however. I do need to get the wiring sorted and get it moved into the garden and up off the cold road, it's going to ruin a good set of wheels.

• glad you got it back ok i hope it dose you well im gutted i could finish the project

• I'm in no rush to finish mine, I think I have almost 90% of everything I need\want to do to mine now. All that's left is to find the time to do it.

I could use a damn shed or garage thou. :(

• Well, this morning I picked up:

Full leather seats & shit
    Projectors
    Oil cooler
    New set of clocks & another set of idelgo light thingys
    Set of Eunos SS kick plates

To add to the list of things to go on to it.

Plastic rear screen
    Coilovers
    KLZe
    new aircon kit

which is after I finish off the dash transplant\adjustable steering rack and wire sorting of the underdash.

The list of things to go on, far exceed my time to work on it now but at least I have them for when I do have the time.

• Welcome to my world mate!. I garage full of gear but no idea!. :)

• @00b8c8f138=Garfy1981:

Welcome to my world mate!. I garage full of gear but no idea!. :)

Well, I'd kill for a garage, right now.. everything is in the car. KLZe is sitting on the spare wheel :)

• I had my ze in the garden for 3 months . It was wrapped in a single duvet and poly cover . I treated it like family hobo !

• @36aba194d4=Garfy1981:

I had my ze in the garden for 3 months . It was wrapped in a single duvet and poly cover . I treated it like family hobo !

Hobo with sex appeal. :rimshot:

• HI Lori, easy for me to say this as I have a garage, but it is only meant with every good intent. Not having a garage is a motivation to get things sorted so that the parts are not lying around. Time to do so is always an issue and winter months make it even more difficult. You got a great project there, I wish you well with it and look forward to seeing it come together. The more time I spend on here the more I like the MX3, maybe my next project will be a MX3.

• Wish it was that way for me. I'll be sorting out my little shed over the winter so I can store stuff in there to make it easier but right now it's just a PITA to do anything to it.

• Well, I've come up with a plan.

Next weekend I'll be constructing a roof over the part of the garden the car is parked in. Instant cover and I can get some lights in there.

• Now that would be a big step forward, cant loose.

• Took advantage on the cold but dry weekend and did a few things.

Clocks are now in and working, heater matrix is in but it doesn't work as of yet, but does by hand so I think I've either attached the motor wrong or not hooked up that part of the loom for earthing it, maybe even blown the fuse.

Roof was a no go :( was turned down by the owner, god I can't wait to buy my own place next year.

Here's a nice smoky video for you:

http://youtu.be/Db38XHIhkZ0

• Dash is in, and fits. 0.o

I think this is the first dash transplant.. it's almost a shame I'm going to be cutting up the passenger side of it shortly to add space for a few goodies.

• Completely forgotten about the stock az3 sub I found under the passenger seat of the 1.5 I destroyed

• That's pretty sweet!

• Picked up a Eunos version of the heating controls, as it has the AC button built in, so will be taking the time to swap the insides over as I can't have the AC button on the dash anymore.

I've also moved the location of the hazard\demister switches to another location and have started designing the work needed to the passenger side dash area.

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB