Dans KL SE project

• wheels look small at that height, but they do look fantastic!

• heya guys, sorry i havent been on for a while. i am debating (quite seriously) into buying a new car and keeping this one on ice for a min until i can afford to fix it properly. I want something reliable but at the same time i do not want to get rid of this SE due to the rarity of it. I have been offered an MX-6 for under £500 with fsh and i am waiting for a nice chunky tax rebate so i may invest in that when/if they payout. im torn between an mx6 and alfa romeo 156/GTV V6. i would love to stay jap but have you seen the engine bay of a V6 alfa. its simply beautiful!
    what ever i decide it will have a V6 engine. so really its mx6 2.5, 323 zxi, alfa 156 2.5 or alfa romeo GTV 3.0. any tips guys?

• Well…. I had some bad news about my old SE yesterday. I sold it to a mechanic friend of mine who quickly slapped it on his forecourt. a few weeks later a guy comes along and swaps his Y plate vectra for it (dont ask me why because the mechanic only had it up for £350 :shock: but was a straight swap none the less.

The bloke that bought the SE was driving it one day and apparently the immobilizer cut in on him (whilst driving) and the car simply refused to restart. I am now assuming that it has gone to heaven :( I think the bloke must have been tinkering with it though as i never had any trouble with the immobilizer or central locking system as it was all done on a fob. this definitely looks like the end for project KL-SE. RIP!

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB