Jay mx3's kl-ze drag car project

• Looks sweet. I'd recommend using vector art for that though. Something like Illustrator would be better suited.

• @a6a4a45975=RustyMx3:

Whoah, not seen this for a while Jay, thought you'd given up, looking good mate :cheers: :respect:

almost gave up on it been waiting for the engine most of the time now just a few parts and then its back to life
    :cheers:

• ive had an idea for a while now but never got round to doing it but finaly did it an realy pleased
    ive put some day lights in the splitter

also while it was fine over the weekend fitted a starter motor and altinator
    under sealed the archers and behind the wings put in the new inner acrchers (thanks for the parts marco)
    finished fitting the dials and pods
    and started to get it ready for the mot

intercooler has to come off until the charger is fitted :( looks so bear

• Thats a nice little touch with them lights. Good luck for that MOT :)

• thanks 8) i think the mot wont be for a few weeks now after finding more problems with it which will be more cost im getting a bit fedup with it at the moment its like 1 step forward and 3 steps back with it

so at this rate this project isnt going to be ready for japfest which is a shame as i was looking foward to driving it down there but these things happen and theres always next year for it

but ill be still going, dj found me a red mx v6 on e-bay so fingers crossed i win it cant miss japfest lol its too good to miss :)

• hi guys just an update that was done a few weeks ago

finished fitting the gaudges and dash dials

managed to get a nitrous kit at a real barging
    couldnt wait to get the basic stuff in lol

created a centre dash out of real carban fibre sheets
    and put the nitrous swithes on and gaudge in they will be more switches going in

fitted the electronic nitrous controler and put the bottle brackets in

just need to get the car running now

i think im doing thing in the wrong order lol i think i should find out if it runs first but hay its just good fun to do lol

heres a few pics 8)

• Badass!

• i like it

• thanks guys 8)

• nice! Good to see bottle heater on it too.

• @031638ca44=Marco:

nice! Good to see bottle heater on it too.

lol im still not sure how it wires in the instructions are a bit vague lol

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB