Jay mx3's kl-ze drag car project

• Jay to hide those wires, would it not be better to drill through the bottom of the pod mounts and through the dash so they go down the back of mount and then just wrap a small bit of wire in black and they will vanish then :bigok:

• i will probably do something like that thanks :)

• @6c28da5a2e=jay:

After it is running and supercharger is fitted
    Next plan is ti fit the nos, paint the inside, get it vinal wrapped, wide wheels and arches and more carbon fibre lol so loads to do should look a beast when done and go well too

This I like the sound of! You going to be 'tubbing' the arches then 8)
    Seats look exactly the right colour :D

• @3d06fd3fd7=youdirtyfox:

@3d06fd3fd7=jay:

After it is running and supercharger is fitted
    Next plan is ti fit the nos, paint the inside, get it vinal wrapped, wide wheels and arches and more carbon fibre lol so loads to do should look a beast when done and go well too

This I like the sound of! You going to be 'tubbing' the arches then 8)
    Seats look exactly the right colour :D

not sure yet may just fit those arch exstentions on that you looked at and the cut the old arch away or widen the whole wing out not sure what would look best
    its mainly so i can put wider wheels on for strip some thing like 225 wide not 100% sure yet its next years plan lol

• i real would like to do some thing like this the rx7 feed kit but for cost i thik its going to be more like these that are on the mx5 and with a set of rota grid v's should hopefully work well

• i was going to leave this for a bit before i showed you all but i could do with some honest opinions
    so what do you all think to this on an mx3 this is totaly my design did it on forza lol

• Oh wow. Do it.

• nice design fella but have you thought/worked out the cost of such a graphic ,…

• @a922cdd145=Raines:

nice design fella but have you thought/worked out the cost of such a graphic ,…

yes there is a chap that will do it for £1000ish

• thought as much , was expecting you to come in with a figure in that region but i do wonder on the quality of the work at that price , bristol blue custom do total car wrapping in basic colours and i personally have seen their work its mint saw a rx7 done there at 2400 so like said do wonder about the quality your looking at at 1000,…

might be worth shopping around for quotes fella,..

• Oh sh*t yeah do that wop some 0ET 9J's on it :respect:

The fella off retrorides did reply to me in the end he is still making those arches like on the miata.

Loving the graphics 8)

• @c49267ed92=Raines:

thought as much , was expecting you to come in with a figure in that region but i do wonder on the quality of the work at that price , bristol blue custom do total car wrapping in basic colours and i personally have seen their work its mint saw a rx7 done there at 2400 so like said do wonder about the quality your looking at at 1000,…

ive seen there work and those who go to pod have too its realy good i get club discount with them so probably more to non members

• @ce981eb4d4=jay:

@ce981eb4d4=Raines:

thought as much , was expecting you to come in with a figure in that region but i do wonder on the quality of the work at that price , bristol blue custom do total car wrapping in basic colours and i personally have seen their work its mint saw a rx7 done there at 2400 so like said do wonder about the quality your looking at at 1000,…

ive seen there work and those who go to pod have too its really good i get club discount with them so probably more to non members

Sorry Jay are you talking about the person whos quoted you or bristol blue customs,.. tbh honest fella most places i know who wrap cars professionally wont do it for less than 2k, a good example is a bonnet wrap someone recently had done on the cheap looked terrible he paid 80 notes ofr it had to have it stripped off and redone properly cost him and additional 180 notes,.. a good price guide for wrapping for a bonnet as an example is between 140 and 200 and that just a plain colour vinyl,…

• ill shop around then

• @49803659ac=jay:

ill shop around then

with such a cracking design as youve done Jay best to look for someone who can do the job and get a fixed price so if i goets fubar they cover the costs until is perfect,.. would look amazing on a mx3 tbh,..

• @2b2f9b67d5=Raines:

@2b2f9b67d5=jay:

ill shop around then

with such a cracking design as youve done Jay best to look for someone who can do the job and get a fixed price so if i goets fubar they cover the costs until is perfect,.. would look amazing on a mx3 tbh,..

i do love the design and i hope it turns out right. i was wurried that it would be a bit ott but it works on a rex so im happy

• @0505ee354e=jay:

@0505ee354e=Raines:

@0505ee354e=jay:

ill shop around then

i do love the design and i hope it turns out right. i was wurried that it would be a bit ott but it works on a rex so im happy

can you not get someone to shop it onto a mx3 ,… personally i think itll go well nice ,..

• that was going to be one of my questions is any body good with photoshop lol

• Whoah, not seen this for a while Jay, thought you'd given up, looking good mate :cheers: :respect:

• @5fdc3d868f=jay:

that was going to be one of my questions is any body good with photoshop lol

Hmmm Im not bad with it but I would struggle to know how to start with that!

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB