SstennizZ 1992 KL-ZE

• Dennis has left us with his mx-3 and went to a nissan S13 project. As you can read in my newbie post i bought the rare items of his car to add to my collection of rare items. i knew dennis from other forum and i learned we had the same car. when he was selling his mx-3 in parts i bought the best of it :)

• he also sold a lot of parts to a member on here but took thge money and never posted them so any info on where he is now is much appreciated

• i will contact him about that

• OMG i have got to find one of these hoods one day BTW your car is hawt :bigok:

• @30b6aca4d6=kulluminati777:

OMG i have got to find one of these hoods one day BTW your car is hawt :bigok:

Those hoods are available from a styling shop in holland, I have seen them online for around 400 euro

• That hood is not for sale in the Netherlands.

He bought it from a Belgium member who imported it from the US or Canada.
    I think it was part of a tiny production batch (3-5-10 pieces)

• @b6a169e63a=whitefinish:

That hood is not for sale in the Netherlands.

He bought it from a Belgium member who imported it from the US or Canada.
    I think it was part of a tiny production batch (3-5-10 pieces)

there where 12 made by pakfeifer with gold cf.

this was dennis comment earlier in this topic.

@b6a169e63a:

Weighs about 33 lbs with functional scoop.
    One of only 12 testmodels made by pakfeifer. Ended up to be to expensive to produce (aluminum subframe and high grade gold reflecting carbon fiber), so the ended up producing it with a bulkier and bigger scoop and cheap silver reflecting cf.
    Fits nicely for a testmodel.

• i see the post he had made and i have heard there is only a few of these but i only know 2 people with them…wheres the rest? lol

And if anyone did have a lead on one i would be really grateful :respect:

• aeroworks make this vrs carbon bonnet for £600 on the continent and available in the uk

http://www.autohispania.com/carbon-style-hood-mazda-aeroworks-carbon-hoods-p-85220.html

but this one from pakfeifer is very similar, just look through there are loads of mx parts in this shop and I was pretty sure the carbon one was from here too and surprising yes from holland
    http://www.showoffimports.nl/product.php?productid=27416

• @a2750a60c3=kulluminati777:

i see the post he had made and i have heard there is only a few of these but i only know 2 people with them…wheres the rest? lol

If I ever want to sell mine you will be on top of my list

• Here is the one with the VIS style

http://jeroentje.nl/index.php?page=product_view&product_id=10150601&car_id=4

The car in the picture you've posted was Yence his car (unfortunatelly at a JY now).
    It was a really nice car untill he sold it and the next owner fu… it up.

• @043d9e54ed=fidoo_nl:

@043d9e54ed=kulluminati777:

i see the post he had made and i have heard there is only a few of these but i only know 2 people with them…wheres the rest? lol

If I ever want to sell mine you will be on top of my list

sweet!

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB