Info on mx3

• Hi all
    im new on here as im seriously thinking about buying a mx3 so any info what to look out for would be great.
    I have previously owned 2 mx6 cars which i really loved and i was thinking the smaller mx3 would be a great choice as i really like the look of these mx3.
    Most of the time it will just be me in the car but about once every 2 weeks i need 2 take my niece and nephew both young adults so i was wondering if there is enough room in the back of car for a young adult.
    The engine layout looks very similiar to my mx6 which i found easy to work on.

• @5637835fe0=dave800:

Hi all
    im new on here as im seriously thinking about buying a mx3 so any info what to look out for would be great.
    I have previously owned 2 mx6 cars which i really loved and i was thinking the smaller mx3 would be a great choice as i really like the look of these mx3.
    Most of the time it will just be me in the car but about once every 2 weeks i need 2 take my niece and nephew both young adults so i was wondering if there is enough room in the back of car for a young adult.
    The engine layout looks very similiar to my mx6 which i found easy to work on.

Over a short distance there okay, not alot of head room in the back but pretty good considering its such a small car.

• Actually is one of the more comfy small (2+2) car i tried myself , you maybe have a bit to arrange the seat depends how tall people back are , but joung people i brought there occasionaly had no trouble at all .

• Our lasses mum is 5'9 and she was cramped in the passenger seat. Wouldn't say anyone bigger than 5'5 in the back. Headroom is shite.

Looks like your connection to UK-MX3.COM was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.