Info on mx3

• Hi all
    im new on here as im seriously thinking about buying a mx3 so any info what to look out for would be great.
    I have previously owned 2 mx6 cars which i really loved and i was thinking the smaller mx3 would be a great choice as i really like the look of these mx3.
    Most of the time it will just be me in the car but about once every 2 weeks i need 2 take my niece and nephew both young adults so i was wondering if there is enough room in the back of car for a young adult.
    The engine layout looks very similiar to my mx6 which i found easy to work on.

• @5637835fe0=dave800:

Hi all
    im new on here as im seriously thinking about buying a mx3 so any info what to look out for would be great.
    I have previously owned 2 mx6 cars which i really loved and i was thinking the smaller mx3 would be a great choice as i really like the look of these mx3.
    Most of the time it will just be me in the car but about once every 2 weeks i need 2 take my niece and nephew both young adults so i was wondering if there is enough room in the back of car for a young adult.
    The engine layout looks very similiar to my mx6 which i found easy to work on.

Over a short distance there okay, not alot of head room in the back but pretty good considering its such a small car.

• Actually is one of the more comfy small (2+2) car i tried myself , you maybe have a bit to arrange the seat depends how tall people back are , but joung people i brought there occasionaly had no trouble at all .

• Our lasses mum is 5'9 and she was cramped in the passenger seat. Wouldn't say anyone bigger than 5'5 in the back. Headroom is shite.

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB