TPS???

• I got it back to Oxford from Bicester and the problem started to show up so it may make it to Banbury if I take it easy.

• You are welcome to bring it to mine in Banbury Sunday after lunch and we can try to get to the bottom it if you like. I have plenty of spare parts here too.

• Hi MasonX3, thanks for the offer, I have tried to pm and email but neither seem to be getting through. The offer sounds good, I have been buying spares bit by bit and its getting expensive! If you can let me have your address then I would like to pop over Sunday, many thanks.

• Just pulled the codes and there are no codes showing, the led lit for a second or two when the ignition was switched to on but went off after that.

• Cracked it! Ignition Module in the distributer was failing when hot.
    Thanks to all those who have contributed ideas and I do believe the ignition module was mentioned as a fix (blackmexyv6) but trying to get them is near impossible for the early distributors. Money is a bit short otherwise a new distributor would have sorted it straight away but hey I have learned a lot with this one - thanks again.

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB