More problems (hesitating again)

• @836285599e=Jesta:

How can you tell if its VR4 cos no one seems to mention it on adverts, but Ive seen MKI and MKII versions, Id guess the MKII would be VR4 right?

2 snails stuck to it ;)

• @f0941312f4=Marco:

2 snails stuck to it ;)

Im not even gonna dignify that with a response, except to say that Im not going to dignify it with a response.

• .. and you wouldnt get much change out of a grand if you had to get both snails rebuilt.

nuice looking cars but fuk that unless you got deep pockets.

• be creative and get the looks and power of a 3000GT !!. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_x2Kwm4G7E

or standard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l35O0Y4NNew

• what happened to this thread lol :P

• we got bored!, hurry up and fix it !!.

• i dont think i can mate, i aint going through all the valves, just going to have to put up with it til it goes bang :lol:

• sucks when troubling problems like that happen. Do you think its something internal. Shame theres no another fellow mx owners near you to try and help out swapping parts.

• @ec6c71f7c4=daniel:

those soarers can look quite nice but did they make a manual transmition? i think i would be way too young to be driving an auto box (unless it was tiptronic) mk 3 supra = pop up headlights = cool as fudge!! I would probably have an old school supra. would obviously prefer the turb but would have to be the N/A due to age and insurance. classic insurance is all well and good but i do a damn site more the 5k a year and i need to drive it to a place of work lol

soarers 2.5 1JZ-GTE tt has 280bhp as standard and responds well to 340-350bhp worth of bpu mods for cheapness. Some come with an R154 5 speed manual box and it is one of the boxes of choice for a lot of drifters now. There are manual mk3 2.5 tt manual supra's about with similar power figures. The 1JZ engine does not suffer from the BHG's that the uk spec 3.0l 7M-GTE suffers from. Get some quotes from A-Plan thatcham office for imports and you might be surprised what you can get.

• Recycling? No one knew the answer so rather than make a new thread, this is now GTO/3000GT Love/Hate thread, YAY!

You should join me, itll cure your hesitation problems with a 3.0 lump and twin turbo's only hesitation youll get is spool up time. 4x4x4x3.0x2 HURRAH!

• @146c36dbd0=Garfy1981:

sucks when troubling problems like that happen. Do you think its something internal. Shame theres no another fellow mx owners near you to try and help out swapping parts.

yeah i think it is internal. it has been like it since the second day i owned the car (was owned by a girl before for 5 years so probably never got above 4k lol). I have stuck some STP injection cleaner in the tank today and filled her up. will report back if there is any change to the hesitation though i dont hold out much hope

until then carry on the the GTO thread pmsl

1JZ? i thought everyone wanted the 2JZ engine, no shit! :lol:

• @15d43c7e03=Jesta:

@15d43c7e03=Marco:

2 snails stuck to it ;)

Im not even gonna dignify that with a response, except to say that Im not going to dignify it with a response.

o rly, that seems like an overreaction!

Maybe this will help:

The other one kind of just pokes his head out from near the firewall.

Here's a local one with some serious effort put in:

• Angry snail poooowaaaa FTMFW

• Sounds like the crank sensor to me.

I've ot a spare somewhere too, but its in my lockup in Wales.

Won't be up there until after xmas.

• have a few lying about. £5er posted if you want it Dan. Complete failure of this causes no start. Have a look at your own first, it's beside the dip stick where it meets the block. Held in by one 10mm head bolt.

• @9f00d77094=Marco:

have a few lying about. £5er posted if you want it Dan. Complete failure of this causes no start. Have a look at your own first, it's beside the dip stick where it meets the block. Held in by one 10mm head bolt.

kk will have to look tomorrow as going to pick the misses up in a min and dont wanna take anything off the block when its baking hot lol. do you have a picture so i know i am taking the right part off?

• ^^ thanks for the suggestion admin ;)

• @bfcaee5cef=Marco:

o rly, that seems like an overreaction!

Thought you actually meant snails for some strange reason, never heard turbos refered to as snails…

• :oops: more important fix is needed first… just checked my tyres and oops... 2 of them have canvas showing.... anyone heard of or used maxis tyres. I can get 2 maxis fitted with valves and balancing for £120. or should i just buy some part worns..

• Parts worn should cost you half that and if they can match brands up front and have enough decent tread its probably worth it. I bought one the other day that has loads of tread on it for twenty quid!

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB