Knock

• cheers!

got into work today, very smooth. There is a small rumble underneath you can only just hear, but I dont think its related to anything that I have done as it was there before, might even be something in the boot, anyhoo, all was well!!!

im chuffed.

all I want to do now is recheck the tightness of bolts tomorrow, and I will be confident, but it feels great. My tracking is slightly out the other way now, so thats not bad at all. I am a happy man!!

I am not 100% sure what I have learned from all this, but I am suspicious that I didnt fit the new CV joint correctly originally, which was probably to blame for the lack of drive. I am not going to change it now, as the old one was originally missing the circlip, now it has one, its perfect, so I am leaving well alone.

I reckon I made the mistake with regards the new cv, I dont think I fitted the drive shaft into it fully, I did bash it on, but I dont think I bashed it on hard enough, so I suspect it simply popped out a bit when I tried to drive.

ah well, lessons learned an all that!!

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB