Jay mx3's kl-ze drag car project

• What do I win for colour guess?
    Looks good. Might have to road trip and have closer look if your not too far.
    How did sunroof come out?

• it turned out ok but when i sanded it for the last time i used a air sander and it took a bit too much fillar off so you can see some faint line were it is but other than that its not a bad job for my first attempt
    sorry garfy no prize but a good pat on the back lol

• That looks lush buddy, nice work.. PS how much to do mine?

• :shock: That's stunning!!

• @c71164794b=Lori:

That looks lush buddy, nice work.. PS how much to do mine?

sorry im not good enough to do someone elses car yet also ive only got this garage till the 10th
    mxgulf dose paint work give him a shout if you realy want it doing

• Looking good there buddy…. how many coats of colour did you put on? And how many coats of clear?

• Nice bodywork and stuff, but have you thought about things like suspension for the track yet? As in whats ya plan there?

• @333901aaa9=SstennizZ:

Nice bodywork and stuff, but have you thought about things like suspension for the track yet? As in whats ya plan there?

im hoping to get a set of ksport coilovers

• Nice. I might be able to help you out with that if you want them new.
    I got mine for around 760 GBP.

@f84a95bbb3=jay:

@f84a95bbb3=SstennizZ:

Nice bodywork and stuff, but have you thought about things like suspension for the track yet? As in whats ya plan there?

• @76a1dd31ae=SstennizZ:

Nice. I might be able to help you out with that if you want them new.

@76a1dd31ae=jay:

@76a1dd31ae=SstennizZ:

thanks i may take you up on that
    how cheap can you get them for?

• just been putting it back together today

also fitted the tow strap and steering wheel

• @db08d0abe3=jay:

@db08d0abe3=SstennizZ:

Nice. I might be able to help you out with that if you want them new.

@db08d0abe3=jay:

@db08d0abe3=SstennizZ:

thanks i may take you up on that
    how cheap can you get them for?

:lol: :roll:

• Nice colour, not a bad job for a novice!! Needs white wheels now, £760 alot for coilovers, I got mine for £520….........

• @2f147e3d7d=mx3gulf:

Nice colour, not a bad job for a novice!! Needs white wheels now, £760 alot for coilovers, I got mine for £520….........

tanks gulf there was a but of dust around when i did it so there a couple of bits in the lacure and the rear bumpre is slightly orange skin texture but other than that im happy with it.

i looked on kspors web site and theres no listing fo mx3's do the still do them?

• That colour is awesome Jay and like Gulfy said, top marks on a home spray job 8)

• i realy glad i went for this colour now thanks for all your great comments thanks

• @640432ad02=jay:

@640432ad02=mx3gulf:

Nice colour, not a bad job for a novice!! Needs white wheels now, £760 alot for coilovers, I got mine for £520….........

tanks gulf there was a but of dust around when i did it so there a couple of bits in the lacure and the rear bumpre is slightly orange skin texture but other than that im happy with it.

i looked on kspors web site and theres no listing fo mx3's do the still do them?

Yeah they do, and they are definately worth the price. Takes abt 5 mins to adjust them, lowers from 4wd to go-kart, looks awesome and all parts are easily replaced with new if needed.

• price of coilovers must of gone up since
    you bought yours Gulfy?
    I paid 620GBP delivered for mine
    and that was the cheapest I could find!
    Horsham developments have the K-sports @ 688
    However there are a set of D2's on ebay for 560 at the mo!

• few more pics lol

just a little idea for the gadges using the centre air vents.

sill needs a bit more sanding and filling
    also finished fitting the bonnet catches

interior is almost finished

• I sat in those seats about 4 years ago lol. Surprisingly
    Comfortable!
    Keep up the good work!

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB