Jay mx3's kl-ze drag car project

• ok looking forward to it being on the road and track, any chance me driving it again? :roll:

• @06765a9b98=mum:

ok looking forward to it being on the road and track, any chance me driving it again? :roll:

maybe lol as long as you dont blow this engine lol

• @aaf4768ff9=jay:

@aaf4768ff9=mum:

ok looking forward to it being on the road and track, any chance me driving it again? :roll:

maybe lol as long as you dont blow this engine lol

ill be carefull and drive it like a old granny :twisted: yeh right lol i wanna go down the track at pod

• not much to show fo a days work sust been sanding and sanding but all ready for paint tommorow

change of plan for the colour im not going black and white now im bord of it already so im going 1 colour now as for the colour you will have to wait to see i just hope it looks good

• Looking good, if you dont want a spoiler anymore I have a damaged garnish that snapped in 2 that just needs fitting and then filling and sanding if you want it, could post it up to you :D

• you have a pm

• Looking good their buddy :)

• @058d22588f=djmarcopolo:

Looking good, if you dont want a spoiler anymore I have a damaged garnish that snapped in 2 that just needs fitting and then filling and sanding if you want it, could post it up to you :D

thanks for the offer but the spoiler is going back on i took it off to make it easier to paint thanks anyway

• Looking great so far! Can't wait to see what it looks like painted. :)

• Top work so far Jay, nice one!
    One of the things I want to do to mine
    is delock/debadge the boot :D
    smoothed out splitter is quality too

Good luck with the rest of the project 8)

• thanks everyone for all your brilliant coments makes me do more to the car lol

its now painted a brilliant colour but you can see some lines were the sunroof was and can see the splitter join which is realy bugging me already lol
    ill get a pic when all the maskin is off and light in

• @69ca35e8bf=jay:

thanks everyone for all your brilliant coments makes me do more to the car lol

its now painted a brilliant colour but you can see some lines were the sunroof was and can see the splitter join which is realy bugging me already lol
    ill get a pic when all the maskin is off and light in

Trick is to 'guide coat' the primer, this means by spraying a misty coat over the primed areas, then when you rub it down, when all the guide coat has been rubbed off, you know its flat…......

Get some pics up,curious to see what colour it is!!

• +1 tell us the colour or i'll… well do nothing really but I wanna know!

• @25befea6c0=Lori:

+1 tell us the colour or i'll… well do nothing really but I wanna know!

lol i wanna tell you but it will be worth waiting for but shall i say i need to chance the log book

ok ill give you a hint its a nissan colour

• 350z pacific blue ?

• @7fb1609117=Garfy1981:

350z pacific blue ?

not sayng lol ill take a pic 2moz lol

• @35bb1841d9=jay:

What kind of half assed hint is that? lol

Drop le hints and tell us dammit…. I will drive down there and take a peak :P

if you let me know where the car is that is!

• @1d5731da97=Lori:

@1d5731da97=jay:

What kind of half assed hint is that? lol

Drop le hints and tell us dammit…. I will drive down there and take a peak :P

if you let me know where the car is that is!

lol happy hunting ha ha ha

• well heres the colour that some of you have been waiting for lol
    its a metalic pearl blue
    just need to put her all back together now apart from the engine which i need to collect

looks realy good in differant lights

• Now thats a top colour nice choice, reminds me a little of my old 205

which was indiglo rallye blue :D

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB