6k HID lights

• They arrived today :D :D
    Will get some pix up for you when I fit them sunday 8) 8)

• Im really struggling to follow whats going on here, cos my HID and Projectors dont fit in with anyone elses ideas of HIDS and projectors. Ill post up pictures of what Im talking about in a bit. I have Bi Xenon HID's from the same projector, and its not one of the solenoid driven ones, to the best of my knowledge those are illegal.

Which brings me onto my next bit, does anyone want to buy the H4 Bixenon HID bulbs mentioned above? Near new, used them for a week before I decided to go back to standard, been sat in a box since.

• Dont know about that, I have fitted and only one works the ballast is broken I am now waiting for a replacement ballast :(

• How long will it take for a ballast to get shipped? You got photos of what bulbs your using? Aswell as a pic of them in use?

• @c8e542cf4c=Jesta:

How long will it take for a ballast to get shipped? You got photos of what bulbs your using? Aswell as a pic of them in use?

Dont have any pics of them working yet, the ballast had a short in it and nearly caught fire :evil:

These are the bulbs supplied, they do JUST fit in the light with the cap on

• Yep, those are the ones that I have sitting in a box, though I paid an extortionate amount cos I got them from the uk. They also didnt put out the HID effect your hoping for.

Dip

Full

• When I tried it, it seemed pretty good on just the one but that was during the day, I will wait for the ballast to arrive and go for it again :D

• time for those pics dj…

• The ballast never turned up lying chinese git, they are on the list to do but they are in a box from moving house and as yet not found them :roll:

• you can get them on ebay in the uk for under £15 inc delivery now so thats not too bad.

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB