My project Log

• Pull as many as you can bud, we cant' get it over here!

• Woohoo, Insurance payout will be with me in 12-14 days! £1400 + change.

Also,

Headlight adjusters are fixed and now legal :)

• @2a70a2a428=SteeleMX3:

just to add to the CC topic, I've never seen an MX3 in the yards over here in Canada without Cruise in it. So if anyone wants the list of items Lori has listed above I'd be glad to go and sort it out. I've been out of work lately so it'll be nice to go and do something! :D

I want the dash surround with all the buttons fitted, just that as I have plans for the other buttons

• @70aeb8d904=djmarcopolo:

@70aeb8d904=SteeleMX3:

just to add to the CC topic, I've never seen an MX3 in the yards over here in Canada without Cruise in it. So if anyone wants the list of items Lori has listed above I'd be glad to go and sort it out. I've been out of work lately so it'll be nice to go and do something! :D

I want the dash surround with all the buttons fitted, just that as I have plans for the other buttons

Ejector seat function?

• @79f63abff9=nightstalker:

@79f63abff9=djmarcopolo:

@79f63abff9=SteeleMX3:

Ejector seat function?

More like flamer :)

• Update two.

I now have 2 front UK splitters that are yet to go on.
    Bongo switch is in place.
    MR2 Turbo fog light switch is in, so I can run fronts, or Front & Back

I did get a number plate holder but it's a little fucked so waiting on a better one to show up :)

Cruise control parts I'm waiting for have been shipped :) as well as the rear bumper reflectors with the light sockets behind them.

I've also modded an idea on here, I now have 4 rear sidelights/brake lights (not inc Center)

and re-added teh import fog light to the bottom of the bumper.

• As the black one rolls over slowly.

The red one is back with a vengance.

Yes thats the 8K hids coming from the front :)

Jap fog light looks nice and tight in there with just a small amout of plastic that needs to be removed.

Nice lights :)

• the power folding mirror bit whats that out of?

• Mazda Bongo :)

• good man cheers, got mx6 mirros to make it work?

• No. LOL

• Well the black one has gone.

Managed to get off it

Both drive shafts
    Both front Calps
    Both front hubs (rears were a no-go)
    Engine Loom
    All shocks and springs
    both rocker covers
    The big bit in the middle covers the rocker covers
    every plastic container
    Rad + the twin fans
    few pipes
    every nut and bolt I could find
    V6 wheels
    ECU + Ignition
    2 Knuckles
    Jap Space saver.
    &

Brains on how there built, how the insides are connected + how it feels to be shunted up the rear by a driver :P

• WOW i thought my garden was a mess LOL

Nice work, we will be bringing all of ours to yours then, I have learnt so much by stripping a couple of others too.

Room for another one now then :)

• Thats my mate Rich's field, He used to race 3SGTE engines in any car he could get them mounted to :)

That man has skills and for £30 per hour, he won't to a half-job, if it's not perfect he won't let you have the car back :)

He has a porshe sitting rotting in that field, (The same model as in the James bond film, its a sub in the film)

• @cae697ca03=Lori:

He has a porshe sitting rotting in that field, (The same model as in the James bond film, its a sub in the film)

That would be a lotus then :?

• Yeah, I always get them mixed up

• @a530b909f8=nightstalker:

@a530b909f8=Lori:

That would be a lotus then :?

Yeah :)

• If he is splitting it, stick the wheels on yours 8)

• Might ask him :)

• @17a1c89dee:

If he is splitting it, stick the wheels on yours Cool

@17a1c89dee:

Might ask him Smile

If you don't want em…..

I'll take em!!! :wink:

However.. I think they may be 4*114.3 PCD

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB