Thinking of removing the spoiler?

• I'm contemplating taking the spoiler off the rear. Has anyone else done this?

I can't seem to find any pics of one without a spoiler so can't decided whether it will look good or not.

Also, if anyone has done this what should I expect as in filling holes etc.?

• Think If I remember correctly when I took mine off when I resprayed car, there are several holes and a recess what the spoiler sits in. So if you were gonna remove it, it would be alot of work to get boot all flush and smooth with no spoiler fitted….........

• @cfea95cf0d=mx3gulf:

Think If I remember correctly when I took mine off when I resprayed car, there are several holes and a recess what the spoiler sits in. So if you were gonna remove it, it would be alot of work to get boot all flush and smooth with no spoiler fitted….........

Hmm, sounds like a pain in the arse, think I'll keep it on for now :?

• Mx3gulf is right. You need one of these :) They turn up on some mx3s for breaking, usually on 1.5 or 1.6s.

• ive got one of those its the standard 1.6 wing i f im not wrong
    if you whant it make me an offer thay all come in black

• Hmm, not too sure on it after seeing the pic of one without….....

• you can't just take it off and leave it off it looks wrong plus there are some holes that rain could get in :roll:

I think the wraparound spoilers look best.

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB