Probe Store

• Hi all,
    Anyone had any experience with Probe Store / Roc Spares? I kneed a front spring ( MX 3 1.8 V6) have been quoted £150.00 and 2-3 weeks delivery from Mazda main dealer for one. Just wondering on delivery time really, cannot wait that long as at the moment the MX is my daily driver , any thoughts much appreciated.

• i have ordered from them a few times no problems at all, good store with loads of stuff for mx3's

• First choice for parts for me guy, fast + helpful.

• A great site for all your parts for the mx3, has an excellent delivery time on the parts if in stock…
    never go to a main dealer way to expensive imo..
    at 150 for a spring why not consider a full set of aftermaket ones say apex or similar and lower it to boot...

• ++++++++++++++++ :D

• i agree with rainmaker for £100 you could get some Apex 40mm lowering springs, delivered!

• V-maxx are even cheaper.. 45 mm and work fine.. ;)

And A+++++ for FPS.. Been waiting on a shipment, but stupid UK postal strikes keep me waiting…

• Hi all,
    Thanks for advice, ordered set of springs from Probe Store on Friday, should be with me Wed/Thur, and all for £100.00, I think this will be the first of many purchases, would seem much better service and a whole lot cheaper than Mazda main dealer.
    Hope to have new springs fitted by the weekend.

• I try to be as competitive and helpful as possible for you guys :D

• R O C, you are the man, man!

• @6b7bc8d3e3=Roc:

I try to be as competitive and helpful as possible for you guys :D

Ok but try putting stuff in boxes that match the size (and weight :shock:) of the contents next time…. ;)

:lol: Leads and decal are awesome!

• @6762d4dd22=SstennizZ:

@6762d4dd22=Roc:

I try to be as competitive and helpful as possible for you guys :D

Ok but try putting stuff in boxes that match the size (and weight :shock:) of the contents next time…. ;)

:lol: Leads and decal are awesome!

Maybe the shipping company shouldn't have kicked it so hard :lol: :lol:

Glad it worked out ok in the end.

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB