SHOW YOUR ENGINE!

• @6b3b1a873c=Marco:

PM'd the hamster :)

Thanks Jay. Got the slim visors off fowljesse on mx-3.com, they serve me well!

A couple of days ago I recieved his last batch of visors. ;) Unfortunately he doesn't make them anymore.

• ^ after seeing yours I'm trying to think of a colour for my rad support! did send an email once to a canadian company who were doing carbon ones looked awsome!

Im trying to think of some ideas for my bp, I thought doing it all black, or painting the block with aluminium paint to make it match the head, not decided yet.

cant be arsed polishing another cam cover

oh yeh here's my bay:

I would like to clean it up a bit maybe battery relocation, the intake sits too close to it makes it look messy, I want it to look 'full' but clean. I thought maybe make up some covers for the power steering/washer res, and the rad over flow, not sure how it would look though.

• some good work there james. like the way the leads etc match the collars on the CAI, and love the 4 branch manifold.

Theres a guy on our site who makes mirror polished covers for things like the battery, fusebox and brake reservior but he also does mirror rad shrouds.

Have a look

http://mazdamad.forumwise.com/mazdamad-thread135.html

• @eedb0d955f=the:

some good work there james. like the way the leads etc match the collars on the CAI, and love the 4 branch manifold.

Theres a guy on our site who makes mirror polished covers for things like the battery, fusebox and brake reservior but he also does mirror rad shrouds.

Have a look

http://mazdamad.forumwise.com/mazdamad-thread135.html

that intake looks like its made of candy! I'm loving the ht lead cover on the cam cover.

• this is his site James

http://www.fordprobes.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=29

great bloke to deal with.

• Japandi - Please post up a bigger single pic of your engine bay on its own.

James - Where did you get exhaust header and CAI from? Prices? What gains did you get from your headers?

Here's mine though its no match for you guys:

• looks pretty clean from where i'm sitting! Like the black front cover mate.

• @354c15ce33=ukmx3admin:

Japandi - Please post up a bigger single pic of your engine bay on its own.

James - Where did you get exhaust header and CAI from? Prices? What gains did you get from your headers?

The header is the 2.0l probe one, I wrote the how to, don't know if it's still there though. The intake is the classic 'ebay CAI' you read about on the .com site. I'd say gains were minimal to be honest, the noise increased with the header, but tbh I preffered the sound of just the intake.

What did you use on your inlet manifold, looks really clean but not polished, I like it might do it to my bp.

• I painted it with alloy VHT engine paint, there is a particular brand I use that is just awesome (i tested loads), it just soaks in and you get a perfect job every time and the finish does not look like it has been painted at all, it just looks perfectly clean and bright.

I painted my whole engine in it!!

I will find an old spray can and dig out the make for you.

• my 2.6 klze nearly ready go go back in the car

• Had shit loads of work done to it,this is a old pic. you get the idea ;)

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB