Jays work log (1.6 and 1.8 v6)

• @246401488e=nightstalker:

Cable ties FTW! lol. Wheel nuts from six1two by any chance?

Looks good matey, need to get my filter sorted now :D

got the wheel nuts from a stand at jap fest not sur how it was too dusy running like a had hatter lol

• @5d1448b2a8=jay:

@5d1448b2a8=nightstalker:

got the wheel nuts from a stand at jap fest not sur how it was too dusy running like a had hatter lol

look the same as mine (but red). I got em from ebay for about 25 notes.

• @e09720585c=nightstalker:

@e09720585c=jay:

@e09720585c=nightstalker:

look the same as mine (but red). I got em from ebay for about 25 notes.

not bad price i got mine for 20

• just a quick update on what ive been up to
    got a new monster energy sticker thanks djmarco
    dont panic i put the sticker when the bonnet was clean lol

then i put on my new bonet catches on today these were a pain to fit but im happy with them

just need to to the other side now not looking foward to it but got to do it

• hi mate, its all lookin sweet, as a cosmetic tweek i was thinking of putting pins in the bonnet is it hard to do or just a pain?

did you paint that rocker cover yourself and from the pipe conected to the rocker to the splendid looking air pipe you got there could you use a breather filter?

• @e8133a18ad=jamesshack:

hi mate, its all lookin sweet, as a cosmetic tweek i was thinking of putting pins in the bonnet is it hard to do or just a pain?

did you paint that rocker cover yourself and from the pipe conected to the rocker to the splendid looking air pipe you got there could you use a breather filter?

yes i did the rock it took a while but im happy with it as for the breather pipe i drilled a smaller hole and push joiner bit in whith it being a tight fit it will be air tight

the bonnet clips are quite east to to its just a pain to get it lined up because the is no ajustment on the an you only get 1 chance to do it so

• fitted my 3" exhaust this evenint on litte red it sounds soooo nice post pics after the weekend and after its been thrashed down the quater mile for a day he he cant wait :D :D 8)

• @d7127eb979=jay:

fitted my 3" exhaust this evenint on litte red it sounds soooo nice post pics after the weekend and after its been thrashed down the quater mile for a day he he cant wait :D :D 8)

The 3" sounds so much nicer than the 4", it properly roars on the V6

• when to jap show at santa pod at the weekend i even beat my pesonal bests too got a 19.7secs

i couldnt resist on buy this show number plate

• just a quick update

• went to a new show at the weekend it was held at blyton driving centre which is a small circuit in linconshire
    the show was called mazfest
    was a brilliant day went round the track for 25mins brillint fun first time on a track and was a bit nervas but enjoyed it.lol

heres a video of the fist few laps i was quicker towards the end and was keepin up with the mx5s and had great fun on the hairpins going sidewasy
    anyway heres the vid sorry about video quality it was realy wind and mum had the camera he he

(click pic to play video)

pics will follow soon

• got a new rear bumper 2day not sure about it yet

what do you think.
    keep on or stick with the original??

• Definitely stick with the original. I don't think that one suits the car at all.

• I quite like it especially as all the stickers are off it, its quite chunky think the skirts need to go on to finish it

• I like it,

BUT

it's designed for the whole body kit so it looks a little chunky at the moment.

• ive got the side skirts to go on but the frunt is damaged and im not too keen on it

maybe look better with some 17" wheels

• I want it! lol.. what brand is it…?

• @535da1bb9b=-eunos-:

I want it! lol.. what brand is it…?

ill sell it you

• really..? um the shipping is gonna kill me…. :-(

• @c3bfe92635=jay:

@c3bfe92635=-eunos-:

I want it! lol.. what brand is it…?

ill sell it you

I know its the wrong section but how much would you want for it?

Also What kit is it from?

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB