Dreaded MOT

• Whoohoo wes has passed his mot and no advisories…

• just took the V6 for MOT and she needs discs & pads front and back so my local car store had them in (wow) £122 mintex so ive got the front done tonight and the back 2mora then sorted :o

• took me ages to find rear pads in stock! good shop keep going there!

• i was taken by surprise when they had everything in the only place in Hull that didn't have to order :lol:

• MY MAZDA EXPERIMENT :twisted: IS DUE FOR M.O.T IV HAVE JUST WELDED BOTH SILLS AND AM WAITING FOR O/S/R SHOCKER TOP TO COME FROM THE MAZDA DEALERSHIP …....SOLD MY CIVIC TO FIX MY MX AND HAVE HAD NO CAR FOR 6 DAYS :cry: HOPEFULLY CAR WILL BE DUN BY FRIDAY :wink: JUST HOPE SHE DUNT NEED ANYTHING ELSE :!:

• took car for m.o.t and she failed…........its bin nearly 2weeks without my mx :cry: i had to wait for the shocker top that was 4 dayz then ad to weld her on the sils ...but then she failed on the back breaks and the front anti roll bar bushes ...they came this morning fited them and then started on the rear caliper and the caliper cylinder that winds has sheared of f at the bottom cog ...so it just clicks and wont wind out so i have to wait till monday tea time for that ......hopefully she will get a retest tuesday morning ......well pissed off :!:

• i feel your pain mate mine failed mot on brakes and was out of action for 3 weeks, missed it so much and had to drive my dads midlife crisis machine (mx5 1.6 auto) in bright red.

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB