Few problem's need help please.thank's admin too

• first of all "thank's for approving my account again admin", you took your time lol.

ok put car in reverse and try's to stall,starting car up and it is idling at 500 rev's ready to conk out.
    also noticed slight bunny hopping threw the gears.
    mt babby's not looking good is she now

quarter lock and im getting a knocking rubbing noise?
    any ideas grately appreciated .
    thank's :(

• low idel could mean u need new plugs ht leads and dizzy cap, the knock could be your track rod ends need tightenign or replacing

• @066e2f2da3=jon_young:

low idel could mean u need new plugs ht leads and dizzy cap, the knock could be your track rod ends need tightenign or replacing

thanks for reply.
    any idea what track rod ends cost?
    its only idling poorly when it is warm,when i start it in morning it sits at 2000-2500 and then drops to 1000 but ive now noticed i cant pull away with out accelerator like i use to as its sitting at 500 revs and some times all the lights flick on as if it was about to stall.

knocking noise goes away after its warmed up.
    i was really thinking it may of been drive shaft slightly popping out so glad to hear you think it is the track rod end.

any one else have any idea?

was told if it was cv joint it would do it on full lock but it dont,only does it on quarter and sounds like drivers side as i steer t the left mainly.

thanks

• the idling problem could be your MAF, had the same problem. or your Idle Air Controller (IAC, bit attached to the underside of the throttle body)

• @155f1cb878=robx1r:

the idling problem could be your MAF, had the same problem. or your Idle Air Controller (IAC, bit attached to the underside of the throttle body)

will have a look.
    seems to be doing it when engines warm and say i go shop come back and get in.
    thanks for reply

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB