Anyone got

• a cat or lamba sensors for 1.8 v6 juddering and ocasional cutting out doin me nut in mybe its air flow meter its getting worse it started doin it just on corners but all the time now any help would be great

• Can you not read the fault codes?

Lambda sensors are cheap new.

• well im having probs anyone gettin to plug in mines an eunos import so anyone nos of anyone in the hull area who could help

• ah this is what hapend on mine its aparently the airflow
    im not shore what it is as i havent bother with that car as i got it for spares
    i got a cat off it if you want it make me an offer

• @james:

ah this is what hapend on mine its aparently the airflow
    im not shore what it is as i havent bother with that car as i got it for spares
    i got a cat off it if you want it make me an offer[/quo er il give you 30 for it and 10 each for the lamda sensors

• lamda sensors have allredy been sold
    but 30 for cat is ok i will take it off tomoz and rap it up some how take to posty to fined out how much postage is
    whats your address

• cheers bud just gonna o over the earths first it seems to be doin it on right hand turns also today i unpluged the throttle petenshomater cant spell itlike ans it runs without it im confused love the car but think it has to go

• Sounds like it will be something simple, I'd read the fault codes, all you need is a 12v LED and a short bit of wire (I use sandwich ties). Whether your selling it or keeping it it's best to fix it. You'll get more £££ if the car actually runs decently!

• marco is right. you'd kick yourself if you sold it for nothing then found out it was something stupid. just grit ur teeth for a bit longer!

and just check the diagnostics, probably something stupid

• marco is right. you'd kick yourself if you sold it for nothing then found out it was something stupid. just grit ur teeth for a bit longer!

and just check the diagnostics, probably something stupid

• forgot to say, has anyone said about checking the concertina hose that attaches to the throttle body? They cause so many ppl problems. Try bending it to see if there's any fine cracks.

• cheer guys i am holding out cause i love this motor and ant to start doin the cosmetics

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB