LPG mazda mx 3

• http://www.ozonlpg.com/ourrecentjobs89.html

look at this, its intresting if you wana save money on fuel bill

• LPG is dead :lol:

the government used the cheap prices to encourage people to convert, now enough people have converted, and some car makers have inplemented it, the price has gone up

• Yea it really being ruined! I was once considering LPG, but like everything about motorists it is being spoiled by our greedy government :evil:

• its 52p a litre, at least half price, with the govenment only adding 1p to in 3 years as its the greener option,

• How much is the conversion? Not cheap i imagine…

:roll:

• about £1200 or more sounds alot but it would pay its self off within half a year easy!!!!

• http://www.whatgas.com/pricegraph.aspx?FuelIDX=5

In 2 years its gone from <30p to >51p. Do you mean they're meant to be holding it for next 3years? I love the idea, just very skeptical about these things! You get it done and let us know how it goes :)

£1200 isn't that bad, thats 6 multipoint injectors, gas tank, filler, ECU to deal with it all etc etc

• @a1665a5247=Marco:

http://www.whatgas.com/pricegraph.aspx?FuelIDX=5

In 2 years its gone from <30p to >51p. Do you mean they're meant to be holding it for next 3years? I love the idea, just very skeptical about these things! You get it done and let us know how it goes :)

£1200 isn't that bad, thats 6 multipoint injectors, gas tank, filler, ECU to deal with it all etc etc

Dont forget the magic button. :P

• im not getting it done, but do on my next car..
    yeah its guna go up 1p or 2p in next 3 years…..

but in that time wats the price of petrol guna be?

im guna guess at 1.50 litre......

• Good idea but don't fancy the big gas tank taking up boot space….....all the new leads ruin the look of the engine bay too.......think i'll stick with the rising cost of petrol and the tank tucked away from sight where it was meant to be........ :D :D :D :D :D :D

Is it safe having an LPG tank in your boot..........can u smoke in the car???...leave the car in direct sunlight?????....oh and the fuel cap looks crap :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

• @e36898fabd=marzyV6:

oh and the fuel cap looks crap :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

suppose you could hide the extra cap with wide arches or rear.

• You can get tanks that go in your spare wheel well, and you just get some tyre weld and AA membership ;) Yea they're safe enough, much tougher than a fuel tank in the event of an accident. I'm guessing the filler could be kept inside the car too. Fill it up 90% lpg, 10% nitrous :twisted:

• like Maeco said they make the tank the shape of spare wheel and hide in there..
    You would have to keep a can of that tyre inflator foam in boot insted!!!

• the only problem with LPG is that if you run your engine constently on LPG it wil mess up your valves because there is no lube in it coz its gas where as petrol does so for every 2 tanks of LPG you should atleast run your engine on about 1/4 tank of petrol or yiu might tost your valves

• Nitrous…....................HELL YEAH :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB