Please someone give ne a miracle lol

• @23c3cb7302=Unicorn:

sounds like the rocker cover gasket

when you took the sparks out was there any oil on the bottom of the HT leads/top of the sparks?

as i said at first! even though u changed it a slight crack or kink in th gaset could cause this or even if it had moved out of place a tad on install of the cover! worth the try!

you should take it to get gas emission tested then they can see exactly what it is theats causing the smoke!

• ill try to do the today lol
    ill let y know how it goes
    compressions were 205 each so i really dont think its a ring….....................................hopefully lol

• @cca7f69084=simon179:

@cca7f69084=Unicorn:

sounds like the rocker cover gasket

when you took the sparks out was there any oil on the bottom of the HT leads/top of the sparks?

as i said at first! even though u changed it a slight crack or kink in th gaset could cause this or even if it had moved out of place a tad on install of the cover! worth the try!

you should take it to get gas emission tested then they can see exactly what it is theats causing the smoke!

I know, but sometimes people don't want to believe the truth :lol:

• lol if it was me, I'd want to believe that as the truth - £15 gasket VS partial engine rebuild… hmmm :lol:

• definately, i hope that is the problem
    ill c what i can do

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB