Colour Sample Book!!

• well if your thinking of letting the red one go sometime around september (ill be 21 so i can get insured on it!!) i would be very interested in it!

did you see the turbo kit on ebay? i think it'd look lovely under ur bonnet!

• haha the one on US ebay? It's so cheap, I know the turbo would smoke, but the wastegate and BOV would probably hold up, worth it for the pipes! I really love turbos if I found those kits before I got the ze I probably would have turbod the k8 :shock: I think it would look damn good under my bonnet :D But anyway if I do sell you'll be the second in line, after my gf ;)

• damn loyalty!!!

thats exactly what i was thinkin, get it for the pipes then get a scrapyard turbo somewhere!

how much did it cost for the black one and to get it shipped over?

• black one was £900, flight over was £30, boat home with car £100 odd from stranraer - belfast. Land sea and air in one day :lol: I guess I could have got one cheaper or over here eventually, but just wanted a rust free one ASAP! Still the black one came with quite new konig 18s, 3" ss backbox, lowered, air filter and a 70k engine- not that I need it!

• that is an absolute bargain!!!

any chance of posting up some pics?

i wanna see how black it is!

• haha well had it's downfalls like a damaged back bumper but on the whole its very tidy :) I only have some dirty pics of it, but I'll maybe stick em up later when i get home, depending how bad dirty they look :lol:

• nice job on those photoshops marco… I've always wondered what the mx-3 would look like in some crazy colors...

• got any more photoshop ideas. i would like to see the mx in a purple flip colour like the tvr or lotus

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB