Posable klze ?

• lol nice one, sounds like a bargain, I guess now you can take it apart and find out what it really is! And at that price could sell on for profit if it's not right!

• yeh well its got kl1a1 heads Curved neck manifold and looks like flat top pistons its a auto to got to use k8 flywheel and box

sounds mix and match ze pistons and manifold with de head will check cams next weekend when i get it back down hear

• Nice one, you going to rebuild it or is it running sweet? Yea you k8 flywheel is lighter than the 2.5 fly anyway. Glad you've got something sorted. Get the project log rolling ;)

• its running sweet atm but im gonna strip rebuild and cleen it up paint bits and new seels through out so i have worry free motering for a while

• woot woot klze are invading britain. such a wonderfull thing. you will love the klze. may i advise one thing. soon as u are able and u have done performance mods exhaust / tb etc. get a standalone. the engine is amazing for going quick. but not so good at fuel economy and a standalone helps with both :D

• i was gonna go with jt tuned piggy back system
    waht size and where did you get your tb ?

• ok wat cams should i hope to fined in my head ?
    geting it tomoz so will look when i get it back hear after it cools down a bit
    cant wate realy excited about it

• think your lookin for kl31 stamped somewhere
    just finished doin mine prety much jus waitin for a few more bits ie water pump, cambelt etc to do
    apparently dont do heads unles they need itu can mess stuff up
    put the k8 flywheel box etc on and looks about redy to drop in
    hope urs runs without a hitch mate
    my main prob has been time takin to polish every thin up an a few bodt touch ups for this season 2, ie had a few stone chips so decided to respray the whole front, bonet and rims :wink:
    let us know how its commin

• kl31 are the 'true' ze cams. But from what I've read, it's in debate as to whether it really matters.

kl31 seem to really kick in at the top end
    kl01 have better lower end torque

which is ironic considering the kl31 head & cammed ZE is the one that has the weak intake valve spring retainer problem - which floats, drops and fails at high RPM- where it's cammed to work best!

So I wouldn't worry what you've got :D

• ok i have kl 01 cams
    but there in kl 1a1 heads
    and flat top pistons

waht do i have ?

• a handful of mucky metaly bits. :lol:

• lol thats true if nothing elce :lol:

• I would offer a hand to put it all back together but I wouldn't know where to start and I'm now a bit far away to just jingle in :lol:

• nah no need im a macanic i can get it all back together and tuned up in no time

• @a648a03a9e=james:

ok i have kl 01 cams
    but there in kl 1a1 heads
    and flat top pistons

waht do i have ?

You have me confused!

The heads and cams indicate a KLDE, but the flat top pistons indicate klze… :?
    The cams are also found in milllenia ZEs, but millenia ZE heads should start with kl31.

definately not kl31 1a1 heads? are you sure they're flat top?

Check this out http://www.geocities.com/viv95pgt/klze.html

• they look prity flat down through the spark plug hole
    and yep am shore thats the head code duble checked today kl 1a1
    it has a how wire type sencer on the air box
    rather than the big cone thing on the k8
    and it dosent cut out when you take the oil cap off like the k8

this is not mine but looks like this

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB