4 terras - GS Project

• hummm idea there. paint back box. hummm colours???

• well all that rain has made my new side repeaters fall off. i blasted home from work the other day (in the rain) and when i got home i noticed one side was hanging off and the other wasnt much better. i think this was because most of the surface area of the sticky back wasnt stuck to the wing. it only just covered the hole.

lesson learnt - dont fit repeaters that just cover the hole. im gonna look for some super sticky water proof double sided tape.

• so i havnt updated in a whyle!
    since the last post ive replaced all fo the discs and pads, front role bar links, backbox, 2 brake lines, belts and water pump.
    ive also found some extractor pipe that is realy tuff and flexable, so i can move the air filter away from the engine to get a cooler feed. i have romoved the "L" shape tube and blanked it off with a metal disc that i machined out of aluminum.
    i got some custom plates from a stand at a motor show ages ago. they cleaned the car up as the old ones were tatty.

time for some new wheels! :twisted:

• Looking damn good mate.

Like the idea about the aluminium blanking plate, might have to give it a go.

• hey mutsnuts, i made 2 of them blankers. you can have the other if you want. we should meet up some time since we are both in hampshire. that pic is at the back of butser hill, i went for a blast today!

• How come ya took ya bumper off, how long did it take to do?

• @b1488e284a=Mechanic:

How come ya took ya bumper off, how long did it take to do?

the one that came with it was pink and pollish wasnt getting it red. so i got another red one from ebay, still have the pink tho as a spare!

• @38091e4c55=4:

hey mutsnuts, i made 2 of them blankers. you can have the other if you want. we should meet up some time since we are both in hampshire. that pic is at the back of butser hill, i went for a blast today!

Ill take you up on that sometime mate!!!!

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB