Lowering kit

• just to let you know im hopefully getting a set of coilovers from dubai coz my boss gets carparts from there ill update you on the price and how many i can get as soon as i can ps. my boss is flying there tomorro so should find out soon

• oh yea?! What make?

• not sure yet will let you know as soon as i find out but there ment to b race spec

• ommm race spec. that does sound interesting. on that note anyone got any news of the people that were ment to be making the set up for our lovely cars!!

• get in!!! looks like they have finally made them. however not sure if they are the pic of the ones for the mx. as thought the back struts were held in by three bolts not 4. any one have views?

• the short ones look to me to have 4 studs, which would make me think they were the fronts, and the longer ones have that rount top mount like our rears 3 stud?

• our rear ones have 2 studs, pretty sure they are actually MX3 coilovers :D i want

• thought they were three as i had a new rear sus cap put on and had three on. but unless that just the cap

• Manual also illustrates two but I cba finding a pic of that!

• definately only 2 studs for the rear struts and those orange struts look magnificent! aren't they super expensive though?

• $1,220
    or for us
    £613

Personally I think thats not bad at all, assuming they are high quality, but they look great. My bilsteins and springs ended up £380 odd after new boots etc. So a few hundred extra for that setup seems worth it!

• they do look great. would like to get some testing news from them first before i get. looks like saving to the max now. :lol:

• @299e8732ae=Marco:

$1,220
    or for us
    £613

Personally I think thats not bad at all, assuming they are high quality, but they look great. My bilsteins and springs ended up £380 odd after new boots etc. So a few hundred extra for that setup seems worth it!

yes it could be a good price if it is really great performance but Marco in your signature is your car even lowered?

haha I remember I photoshop slammed your car LOL :D

• lol no, it's lowered now -40mm on bilsteins but the weathers too shit to take a new signature photo/I'm lazy atm. Plus I'm working on the new car. That slammed pic was sweet, damn the mile of speed bumps to my work everyday!

• got my zx2 struts today!! £43 tax but still they ended up less than £200 delivered,

ive got strut bearings coming from oemfordparts.com for £25 delivered, and the top mounts from a breaking mx3 need to bore out the centre holes to 22mm for the strut to come through, it will also make them easier to fit as i can build them up without taking the old ones off! all i need to order are springs and bumpstops should come in around £400 all together for a 45mm+ drop. maybe i should have gone with the coilovers for another £200! :(

• looking at it that way. after doing all the playing around with cutting and fitting. i think i will have to order a set as soon as mr bank manager is nice to me. (dam i wish i still had a student loan)

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB