Wizzbits MX3 V6

• Well after careful consideration i am saying bye bye to my MX3 today. Unfortunatley i just dont have the time to contiune with this project so my car has found a new home thanx Dayrl.

Anyway i may get another we will see just like to say been great being apart of the MX3 comunity and a member of the pwners club.

Thank You everyone for all your help :D

• All the best mate, she was a beaut! What you get to replace it?

• The c ar was great and i loved it. Im lookin at an FTO i think. Still a v6 but abit more power but for now just using my yaris lol.

Thanx mate

• ahh they're very nice cars, hope you get a manual though! I nearly went FTO but went for klze - faster and easier to turbo :twisted: plus I need a big boot for guitar equipment! haha yaris, unlucky :P

• I know a yaris lol.

Im goin to see a red manual gpx fto on saturday. Its an offical UK car making it special so i will see.

I will be honest i wud love another mx3 and put the klze engine in because the car is ace but a nice low mileage mx3 is becoming hard to find so.

But in the future i may get one.

I really wanted to put a klze in and have throttle bodies on it that would be a great track day car lol

• So long wizzbit, good luck with the hunt!

I dont think ur the first to defect to the FTO-side from the mx!

Drop us a bell when u pick something up

• i came close to it but wanted a manual not auto box

• Yeah if you ever get one has to be a manual my brother has one so he is goin to help me find a mint one so im goin lookin this weekend.

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB