Wizzbits MX3 V6

• Looking good :D Lowering will set them off nicely ;) What weight are they?

• Thank you. I know it needs lowering it looks like a 4*4 at the moment. The weight of each wheel is 6.9kg and i all so have lightweight nuts and locking wheel nuts. They are meant to be 1 of the lightest 17" wheels you can buy and the price was good, and yeah they make a big difference to the look of the car.

Im very happy with them :D

• wow that's light! My konigs 'lightweight's are 9.5kg. Again good choice :)

• Yeah they are very light and you notice the difference. Carnt wait to get the exhaust fixed now. Got my indiglow dials and dial rings today so they will be on this weekend. Im after an airfilter as well can anyone reccomend a good one prefrable blue to keep with my theme :D

• Another stage in the project…

My new backbox has arrived 8) , ready to be fitted on Monday along with a new Powerflow system. The current standard system has pretty much had it now.

• its very shiny 8)

• Yep it sure is shiny. Carn't wait to get it fitted on Monday. I will get a sound clip and some pics hopefully.

I'm just waiting on my air filter, front and rear strut braces & rear smoked lights.

I'm all so getting new front and back bumpers tomorrow, front bumper has the splitter :D which i wanted.

Just need a dam passenger side headlight as mine is dead.

• Right, the exhaust is on :D

One small vid clip a mate just took on his phone is now up on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI3_SAiHGIM
    At idle it sounds like a much larger capacity Jap car 8)

Better video and pics to follow.

• sounds nice looking forword to more pics and vids

• nice vid! haha this tip reminds me of mine… what's the dimensions 2.5" inlet 3.5" outlet?

• @c845ebce77=Mooneggs:

nice vid! haha this tip reminds me of mine… what's the dimensions 2.5" inlet 3.5" outlet?

57mm (2.25") inlet and 76mm outlet (3").

Another little update…

Smoked Altezza lights. 8)

• looks nice there. I do prefer them lights smoked 8)

• awhhhhhhh I'm loving those lights! They the ones off ebay from USA? Your car looks mint :D

• @a0cd5e097e=Marco:

awhhhhhhh I'm loving those lights! They the ones off ebay from USA? Your car looks mint :D

yeah same question… haven't seen those smoked altezzas on an mx-3 yet! looks fantastic!

• Yeah they are of ebay from the US. Only took 4 days to get here the quality of them is fantastic, i would even sya the fitment and quality are better than the standardlights. They took 5 minutes to fit, and completely alter the back of the car. Looks like a mini supra. Just remember to get silver vision indicator bulbs if anybody gets these loghts.

Well im starting to make my own front bumper today so will keep you posted on that as well.

Thanx for all the comments :D

• I've been out and grabbed a few more photos today, and also got another video of my new exhuast in action 8)

After my errors fitting indiglow dials first time around, I was more successful this time - I might even write a how-to guide as I managed it so easily this time :wink:

Lights off:

Lights on:

Nice profile shot:

Rear 3/4 view showing off my new lights nicely:

Similar view, but door open:

Engine bay:

Super bright LED sidelights and new clear bumper lights:

Arty reflective shot 1:

Arty reflective shot 2:

Exhaust close-up:

Rear view (indicators, reverse and tail lights on):

Note: It was hard to catch the indicators as they flashed, they are brighter than the pic shows :lol:

Rear view (brake lights on)

And finally: another video

Possibly not too friendly a post for any 56k users out there, :lol:

• hey man were you around the antrim area on saturday???

• great thread and great car!

love those taillights, im in australia and there are barely any mx3's around let alone those taillights. ive been looking at them alot on ebay lol mite get a set after your recommendation.

also great wheels, really like that style, once u lower it the car will look crazy!

gl with ur future mods

• oooh seen this at teh wirral meet not so long back im sure! is very tidy!

where tou get teh smoked side repeaters mate? i want some desperate :D

think siver may now be my fave colour for the mx3 lol :lol:

• Thanx for the comments the side repeaters were already on it. They are the origanal onea and they have just been sprayed. Im getting rid of them this week so if you want them ill post them to you dont want any cash just pm me your address and ill send them to you.

As for the lowering hopefully get that done next month had to save up my money for the deposit on my new bike :D

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB