Mazota - Video.

• This is a video that has been done, should be a new one next week.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NwPbuDtsj38

more power coming also.

• admin

:shock: Nice!

How does it feel??

Jono

• feels pretty smooth.

next things are.

mr2 manifold s/s
    mr2 turbo
    mr2 custom made down pipe, which we made.

and up the boost to around 1.2bar.

it beats alot of things, and iv'e had alot of dirty looks, being the passenger. :lol:

• haha good work. I bet he wasn't expecting that!
    The only r32 I've noticed near me is a cop car :shock:

• holy smokes are you kidding me?? have you posted on the US mx-3 site? this is something they need to see… :o

I like your name for it as well "mazota" took me a minute to figure it out :wink:

• well as im nearly 17 and its a year now till u can take ur test.

picking another mx3 up soon, found one 10miles from my house, for 100quid mot failure ;)

so will keep u posted on that.

dads trying to get me onto the idea of a 3L v6.

and i havn't posted it on american mx3 site.

• i was thinking of a 3.0l v6 but i was thinking about trying to get the k8 or klze bored out

• 3L v6…

Find a japanese engine you like and put the engine in the mx3. :D

• lol, just as they put it on the news about street racing crack down and utube.
    Anyhow, looks good and a nice one off project.
    In honesty i think it still looks a bit slow, the only reason that you flew past the r32 is that you floored it before the r32 could because of the van hence the added advantage, perhaps still some tuning left no doubt.
    But supose we cant judge till we see it on the drag stip or see some dyno print outs, so keep up the good work. 8)

• golf r32 is 240bhp standard gt4 is 236…ours has had a few pennys spent and alot of time on the engine.

looking into nitrious oxide atm

and turbo's

let the moaning old plod look on youtube :) no number plates to pin point id for the car :wink:

looks at sig :lol:

• dear god the length the pigs go to bust motorists! Yet over here the police have been shown a bebo page set up by joyriders showing themselves trashing cars they've stolen - nothing done. They often don't even have the balls to recover stolen vehicles because they're too scared to go into these dangerous areas! Once the scumbags drive into these areas they give up.

But I guess that's not as lucrative as busting someone who actually has money. As lets face it, the police are all about statitistics and making money these days. Rant over…

• i really do hate the police, nothing better to do.

mx3 got pulled first day it was out of garage, said it looked like we was speeding :!: except no proof.

• @3cec4d9aff=Welly:

mx3 got pulled first day it was out of garage, said it looked like we was speeding :!: except no proof.

lol I can relate to this… most times they won't let me look at the radar or something... I hate being sterotyped when I really am not speeding lol

• really sad..

oh well :)

• @c3c2733c3a=Welly:

i really do hate the police, nothing better to do.

i understand where you are coming from, but if they get the dangerous drivers off the roads, then its safer for the rest of us.

Go to the track if you want to race!

• streets more fun though..

an is mainly big straight roads which the driver has used for over 30 years.

• @aa0172f73d=jamesmx3:

@aa0172f73d=Welly:

i really do hate the police, nothing better to do.

i understand where you are coming from, but if they get the dangerous drivers off the roads, then its safer for the rest of us.

Go to the track if you want to race!

If they did that I wouldn't detest them so much. But over here they're only good for busting people doing 4mph over the limit. They lack the balls to sort out the real crime - like joyriders.

But anyway- wish there was more/any?! tracks in Northern Ireland!

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB