Colin's 1993 SE Lambomx3! NEW FOR 2008!! ALL DONE!

• Actually I found them in a junked car at the wreckers I got them for $20!!! But in our inventory here they retail for $240 for a set here in Canada! :twisted:

• damn would realy like some but not that much 20 for a new set yeh but not that much

• Yea I know they are ALOT of money for something so simple! There are only a few left in NA!

• hey can you suplly any info and pics on the front strut bar and the pillar bar behind your seats?

• Well the B-pillar bar also acts as a Cert Harness bar since it is the same material for roll cages that Nascar uses! VERY THICK! :twisted: I made it my self bolts in place with the stock seatbelt holes for normal daily driving.
    As for the Front strut bar! Thats a Vibrant strut bar used from a Dodge NEON. I forget what yr it's from but I got it for $20 and used the middle section and cut off an eith of an inch on either side and it fit perfect! and gives planety clearence for the hood and ZE intake manifolds! If you are wondering what Intake thats from it's an Integra.

• i don't suppose you'd consider making a second bar? :) i pulled my auto belts out and need something for my racing harness i'm looking to buy

• Well I have been asked to make a bunch and sell them. But right now my hands are on my own car and getting that read for the season! So once thats done at the begining of April I ma make a few. There pretty cheap to make like around $70

• well i'm in for that much dang that is a nice price! and we have the same year car so shouldn't have any trouble bolting it in.

i understand being busy with your car, i just realized i've had mine for over 2 years now and it still can't be driven :(. can't wait to see how yours progresses

• nice progress colin! that rear end's going to be one of a kind! I still can't picture it - have you thought of putting in some type of LED third brake light? (the supra has one lol)

• Actually I was looking through the Polic edition Modification law book we have up here for the Ontario police and it states you only need 1 brake light. BUT I have put an LED strip right where the black trim piece on the ceiling meets the rear glass just in case!

• big boy engine needed now lambo!!!

• ahah yea I know I will get a ZE in no problem once I get the body done, maybe Mid summer I will have one swapped in. Up here you cant go more the 50 KHMS over the limit without having ure license taken away and ure car taken away 4 EVER! and a $10,000 fine! So I stay away from things that make me go fast! ahah But it hurts at shows with no performance! :evil:

• Almost!!! I get it back today so I will have some pics up on Saturday with a couple of friends cars who are getting theres back!

• Looks like you have bags of frozen pea's stuck behind ya bumper lol :lol:

• oh maybe they are wasabi pees? :)

• some new pics might help?

• Yea Yea I will get more pics on Saturday!! thats the only one I had of it in the shop! :twisted:

• lol very demanding group :)

• Done and Done!! I am building a new hatch with a spoiler on it from the UK I have to wait for! But other then that it's done!

• i love it! i like the backend too.. the onlything is that now that the window is gone it seems like something needs to be added to offset all the purple just something small to add an accent.

sooo how about them harness bars? :)

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB