Colin's 1993 SE Lambomx3! NEW FOR 2008!! ALL DONE!

• very very impressive work.

are those the famous glass headlights?

• Nope! those are the famous "I work at a Mazda dealership and can get brand new parts next to cost! eheheh" I wish they were glass but these are the next best thing! :twisted:

• wow, plastic?

i've been ripping into my plastic jobbies with meguirs plastix (great stuff my the way) but they dont look half as good as that!

tell me, would it be possible for someone like me to purchase headlights off you?

• you sure could! I will tell you though the lights alone are prolly around $180 each side, and there are a total of 7 pairs left in North america's inventory, so once there gone there gone for good! Shipping may be alot to Ireland not to sure though!

• phew!

that is quite a lot! from mazda over here, they work out at about €70 each which would be about $235 for the set.

not sure if id wanna spend that much on the headlights, saving up for a respray!

thanks though!

have you been to many shows?

• I have been to them all! ahah I travel around with a car club in my area called www.explicitcontentz.com. were a close knit group of friends that hit all the major and small shows that we can from the bordering US to Montreal. First show is May 10-11 called Importfest, thats one of the major shows of the season! Last yr I got 2nd place MX3, I hope to get first!

• Siriously nice car, but im sure you know this :) Whats the deal with the glass headlights? Is this not normal?

• USDM have plastic headlights, so they seem to love our glass headlights!

• @63528c2c76=Stephen-mx3:

wow, plastic?

i've been ripping into my plastic jobbies with meguirs plastix (great stuff my the way) but they dont look half as good as that!

tell me, would it be possible for someone like me to purchase headlights off you?

you'd be better off looking for a decent set of glass ones… I paid less than that for complete sets of glass headlamps...

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB