Colin's 1993 SE Lambomx3! NEW FOR 2008!! ALL DONE!

• HEY I am from Toronto CANADA!! And here is my pride and joy! It is a 1993 MX-3 SE came with full leather and all the bits but that has since been removed but I will NEVER change the paint! To rare to change it! this was mostly done in the summer but now it sits in the garage getting fully shaven and a new kit molded on! :twisted:

So it only has 1 award under it's belt which is 2ND PLACE IMPORTFEST 2007. Altough I have only been working on the car since stock for 6 months!

I custom make most of my parts and ALL parts are done be ME! such as the
    front bumper
    rear bumper
    B-pillar bar
    enclosure
    lambo doors

• im not the only meber wih lambis anymore :twisted: lol
    nice motor mate
    you said you did the conversion yourself,
    me too, its a bastard init lol

• that's really nice. Not too over the top, tastefully done! Good work! Is that the mx5 front? I'd lose the orange indicators for some clear ones, but that's just me ;)

• @d9ad1dc782=freedom:

im not the only meber wih lambis anymore :twisted: lol
    nice motor mate
    you said you did the conversion yourself,
    me too, its a !@"* init lol

ahah Yea the 1 door took 3 hours to line up the other one only 45 min! ahah once you've done 1 the other is simple! ahaha

And as for the corner lights, I am getting rid of them all together! the whole body is being shaved! And yea that is an MX5 front! first one to do it! I do all the modifications myself so I can get exactly what I want! But watch for it in the spring!

• Carbon fibre petrol flap 8) now get a carbon fibre bonnet!

• looks like he's got a cf bonnet or hood as they say :P in the last few pics

• Yea tha last few pics were the last show of the Season in Nov, thos are the most recent! I will post some more pics of what I have been doing so far!

• carbon fibre the rear fin. will set it off to match the rear. (my view)

how easy was the mx5 skirt to fit. did it include much cutting?

• @5dc78dd3d3=Valley:

carbon fibre the rear fin. will set it off to match the rear. (my view)

how easy was the mx5 skirt to fit. did it include much cutting?

Actually I am completly shaving the rear no little window or spoiler or wiper!

As for the MX5 lip…. ALOT of cutting and it came up short on the ends so I had to fibreglass new sides on! :o

I have some new pics of the door panels and the new rear I am doing, I will post them tomorrow!

• Pictures need!!!

• So here are a few updates! I got my door panels all fibreglassed but still need to smooth them out with filler, and the rear trunk mod I still have to weld in the top piece! I also got my new kit I will post pics of aswell!

• More pics colin :wink:

• OK so I got my new kit and it fit like shit!! So I did the same as RSkilla? I love the look of it now! I am molding the sides on right now I will post more pics when that is done!

• looking good, i like the filled vent in the bumper makes it loads smoother

(i posted on mx3.com too)

• Not a big fan of body kits myself, but it does like kinda evil :lol:

more into my engine :D

• Looks like a great job of filling it in, good recovery from a pi$$ poor fit. What did you use? Fibreglass then loads of p38 body filler or what?

• Well actually I just laed out the styrafoam as a template then laed the fiberglass overtop and resined it, after that I used a layer of filler to make it all smooth! I will add pics of the skirts that are now molded on the car! :twisted:

• The sub enclosure took about 10 hours of work not including letting the fibreglass and filler dry! 1 more skirt to do and then the rear hatch!

• More pics for yea! just B4 it goes into get painted!! I have since Painted the door jams to match and the back peice is going to look like a Supra rear hatch now!

• where did you get those mx3 dore stills from ?

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB