Fortune Project

• lookin good fortune!

any plans for it or any current mods?

• im thinking what to do next atm :) i think it'l be putting my ice in a nice install because atm its all over the place :(

at the mo i've just had a high flow sports cat and stainless steal exaust system put on it, its been lowered 30mm and 17in alloys :)

• nice!

what engine you got?

she looks very clean, nice buy

• looking good!!!!

• its the 1.6 model cant afford the insurance on anything higher :(

ive been looking for an owners club for awhile now finally came across this one :)

• im exactly the same!

1.6 due to insurance!

its still very nippy for a 1.6 tho. mine is in the garage at the mo but hopefully she'll be comin back sweet!

if your looking for a good shop for aftermarket parts etc., try www.fordprobestore.co.uk

• welcome fella. i'm from pontypool area. usually over caerphilly quite a bit. as well as swansea. she looks nice also.. what did your stainless set you back??

• @4376cf8f36=Fortune:

its the 1.6 model cant afford the insurance on anything higher :(

I was quoted more for the 1.6 than the 1.8v6 :o

Needless to say I went for the v6 :P

• that reminds me. i was paying more on my old 100nx than i am paying on the 1.8v. following that my mate was quoted more on a 1.4 civic. that a audi a4. due to the smaller engines being mainly used as boy racer cars. lol

• marco

please tell me what insurance company you used!!!

• haha that was admiral - with my first year of driving… was a still a ripoff though! Now I'm on quinn direct, and will probably transfer to Highway/Adrian Flux when the ZE's in.

Just shop around!

• if you look at mine
    with lambos's, kut the engine etc decleared
    im only paying just ova £600 a year
    im 19!!
    and mines a KLDE

• @1236044cb5=Valley:

welcome fella. i'm from pontypool area. usually over caerphilly quite a bit. as well as swansea. she looks nice also.. what did your stainless set you back??

thx :) it wasnt to bad when i had it, it already had 1 on it from longlife, but my cat went the oither day so i took a trip down to pro speedin cardiff and they done the sports cat and then all new to the back box removing the silencer on the mid section for 320.

• hay Marco i tryed quin but they wont insure me for one as im not 21 lol
    o well just under a year till they do

• just thought id say…next on my list is lowering 40mm ordered my springs today should be here and fitted by next week :)

• Nice one, such a sweet mod, improves handling immensely, and of course looks far cooler.

• just on insurance i'm with axa and i'm payin 2600 fully comp with benifits!!

• @b4d0112100=Valley:

that reminds me. i was paying more on my old 100nx than i am paying on the 1.8v. following that my mate was quoted more on a 1.4 civic. that a audi a4. due to the smaller engines being mainly used as boy racer cars. lol

The reason a smaller car will cost more on insurance will be due to the ease of nicking it and lack of security systems. I am insured through adrian flux. I have a 1.8 v6 and only cost £90 a year more than my old 1.3 hyundai! :P

• yeh waqs cheaper to insure my 1.8v than my 1.0 corsa hahaha

first yr on my own insurance will have 2yrs named no claims in july, 1 yr company no claims now and will have 1 yr own no claims in march so hopefully getr it alot cheaper next yr!

cars nice btw! not so keen on the sunstrip tho

Looks like your connection to UK-MX3.COM was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.