Active user poll

• admin

Hi everyone, I hope your all keeping well and getting as much time working on your cars as possible!

As you will all know, this forum has been getting quieter and quieter over the years, partly because of a reduction in the number of MX-3's on the road, and also thanks to places like Facebook.

I still feel this site is a valuable place for owners to research, learn and communicate with each other.

I have a pretty busy personal life, but I'm keen to keep this community going for as long as possible providing there is a want/need for it.

So, if you use this site, please add a reply to this post with some details about what you use this site for, what you would like this site to offer, what you don't like about it and anything else you would like considered for the community.

After a few week's I will review these posts and see what's possible, I can't promise anything, but feedback is very welcome.

Of course, you can also direct message me if you don't want to post something on this topic.

Jono

• Hi jono
    I use the site to hold my work log, research on mx3's and trouble shooting. I have parts for sale on here but only here, never advertised on any other sites.
    The only trouble I have with the site is that occasionally it crashes my smart phone and I can't get the pictures to automatically come up on the post's.

• admin

Hi @mazdax3, thanks for the feedback.

There is an update available for the site core software, hopefully this will fix the issues you are having once it's installed.

• Hello Jono,
    I use this site to gain a lot of knowledge about the MX3's i've had in the past and the one that i still have. (That will never be sold)
    Its also better to have a dedicated site where everyone knows that what they read will be referring to the MX3 and that other people can come to ask for advice when they need to.
    The only trouble that i have had is that when the upgrade occurred, the site lost who i was.
    I have noticed that a couple of others have had the same problem in the past.

• Hi Juno
    I hope the forum keeps going I know that there are fewer mx3,s on the road which makes this forum all the more important.I have always thought the mx3 was underestimated and that one day it would become sort after am .I have had my Mx for over 5 years now and it's just started to get some problems ,hence my using the forum again ,it's great to see it's new format ,and I hope it keeps on going
    Regards mushman

• Thanks for keeping this site running so far! I use it as a source of information and ideas. Will post for help and advice on problems too. As I don’t use Facebook, I do t have access to the pages there so this is a great resource for me. Done far more looking up of details than posting.

•RupturedDuck

• @jono Hi. I use the site mainly for info' on my K8 engine (see X2s sportscar posts). However, I've just bought some new MX3 front hubs to use as a 'proof-of-concept' suspension design. I'll probably use these on all 4 wheels as I need to keep the parts count manageable. I've just noticed that the gearbox selector has seized solid, so, will probably need some advice with this too in the near future !

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB