Time to grow the community

• admin

Hi guys, I'm still about.

These forums have become so very quiet, but I guess facebook and the like are partly to blame for that.

For now I will be keeping the forum going, until there are simply no more posts.

It would be interesting to see how many of the cars are still out there and on this forum.

I'm just starting the turbo build on mine, which will probably be the last project I do on it.

Jono

• Good to hear from you Jono. Sadly the current situation is preventing any activity on the motoring front but as a committed non-facebook user I'll be monitoring this forum and posting when there is something to say!!

• @jono hello buddy, long time no speak. I tried to take over the UK Facebook group but the American that controls it wouldn't make me an admin so I ditched it and now have completely deleted Facebook.
    I'll keep dropping in here with some project pics and updates to keep things active and I want to try and get a club meet organised in the future as the last one was in 2011 and I frigin missed it!

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB