Need help .little problems tech does not catch it

• Hi guys , lately i have problems riding.
    I changed months ago distributor as it died,i feel symptoms are different anyway i would need a little help /advice to point the tech.

–When i decelerate , i feel a" bump " on the car
    , i felt something similar in the past on another when
    "engine bearings" ( * i hope is the correct TERM* in english ) were damaged , but tech did take a look and they did seem ok
    (though engine is heavy maybe damaged and did not notice?) .

-when gear/shift is in neutral position , i feel a CYCLICAL BUMP
    ( like "someone else car would touch mine" ) , and that's happen after a ride
    , when i start from cold it does not happen
    (one of the reason it did not catch i think , he is too busy to do a serious trip and check sadly)

--Yesterday a got a faint in the heart , as from lower RPM (1,5) on third gear accelerating
    to pass another car ,
    i felt 3 "VOIDS" (with consequent deceleration) and it could have be a dangerous situation .

__
    WSomeone experienced something similar ?
    Spark plugs ?(never replaced) , debimeter / MAF ( could that be refurbished in the case , i have a spar one took from a scraper dunno how it is) ?
    clucth ?
    really have no clue.

pS:lastly , unrelated , i hear a cyclical "clic" in front of me , much like a "clock tick", and just when riding .
    Sigh :shock:

• @607bfe6ac5=alexlotta:

Hi guys , lately i have problems riding.
    I changed months ago distributor as it died,i feel symptoms are different anyway i would need a little help /advice to point the tech.

–When i decelerate , i feel a" bump " on the car
    , i felt something similar in the past on another when
    "engine bearings" ( * i hope is the correct TERM* in english ) were damaged , but tech did take a look and they did seem ok
    (though engine is heavy maybe damaged and did not notice?) .

-when gear/shift is in neutral position , i feel a CYCLICAL BUMP
    ( like "someone else car would touch mine" ) , and that's happen after a ride
    , when i start from cold it does not happen
    (one of the reason it did not catch i think , he is too busy to do a serious trip and check sadly)

--Yesterday a got a faint in the heart , as from lower RPM (1,5) on third gear accelerating
    to pass another car ,
    i felt 3 "VOIDS" (with consequent deceleration) and it could have be a dangerous situation .

__
    WSomeone experienced something similar ?
    Spark plugs ?(never replaced) , debimeter / MAF ( could that be refurbished in the case , i have a spar one took from a scraper dunno how it is) ?
    clucth ?
    really have no clue.

pS:lastly , unrelated , i hear a cyclical "clic" in front of me , much like a "clock tick", and just when riding .
    Sigh :shock:

If none of the parts you say have never been changed I would start there, the clicking could be so many different things, it could be as simple as a stone caught in the rear of the disc, could be the CV joint, could be the ARB's, I was told by an old mechanic once, gone the way of the fairies now but he told me that when you think a noise is at the front on the right it'll be on the left and at the front it'll be at the back, sometimes this is true, other times it is not,

It seems the Mx-3 suffers from a weakness in the air pipe work and this after a time should be checked thoroughly for cracks and wear.

These cars are getting old now and the up keep is more like looking after an elderly pensioner than a spotty young teenager.

As far as I am concerned, unless you are willing to rebuild this car from the ground up and I see there are some people on here that do do that then your always going to have a noise, rattle or worrying cyclical something or other.

I get that some of us are more hands on than others but you'll save a fortune at the menders if you locate the issue first, this means getting dirt under your nails and having a pot of swarfega on the go for its main purpose of cleaning and not trumpet polishing.

I have lost count of the mornings I have turned up to work with poo finger!

Let us know if you have checked anything, take pictures of the areas and close ups of any joint areas in the wheel well.

Laters magoosh!

• TY - I already found (ANOTHER) issue but that is as far far i could do alone
    ( bracket or something i dunno the name in english, italian is "testina del braccio oscillante" ) .

Rest i get it ,(though acronyms are difficult for a foreigner like me to get immediately i got it by logic , like ABR should be Anti-roll-BAr .)

I live in a city , no place to inspect freely the car ( no garage too , they costs as half on apartment rent here) .
    Tech tell me symptom are Engine Mounts ( which he did inspected actually already ..) .

Gonna order Fuel filter , Plugs first etc .
    _____–

Yep old age You're Right i know , things can just arise dont disappear .-
    Shifter is quite loose and i get i should get steel/bronze bushings to fix it good , but i found just in USA /import shipping / customs blah blah ;
    also metallic noises under around the car , but those are minor .
    _
    On the other hand ,ON new cars if it happens to break a "new car" -part like a taillight ,
    here you end to spend a "commensurable fortune" getting even more pissed for a plastic part that costs more than gold nowadays.

Gonna report for sake of forum surviving lol , here its so desertly lately ^^.

But i love as a source of info through searching feature ;)

• Pictures of your magnificent ride?

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB