Thinking of selling up
I'm thinking of selling my MX-3, most probably regret it. Is it worth getting an mot for it? I don't think it would require much to pass.
What sorta price do you guys think? Black MX-3 V6, about 100k on the cloaks. Has been regularly serviced, quiet tappets. Cream leather interior. Good condition, a little rust on the rear arches.
Thats a shame but i you have to.
I woudl suggest getting an mot as it will be worth about £500 and then offer the cream leather on here to someone as long as they swap their interior back into yours at the same time and i think £100 on that if they swap themselves then maximizes yor money on it :bigok:
I would be interested in a cream leather interior and have a very good cloth one to swap out. If you fancy that let me know please.
For interest I paid £400 for a very tidy 55k 1.6 with long tax and test. They are just not making good money at the moment.
Well I would be happy with around 500. Thanks for the replies. Nothing is set in stone at the moment. I'm just weighing it up.
Thanks for the advice.
i would say if yo can keep it, what other car can be so reliable, fun to drive and still holds its looks :respect: